Chapter 3- From Tension To A Happy Understanding

Author's Note: Hello again everyone and welcome to the following chapter of the story! I'd like to express my appreciation for those who were patient and understood that my writing was not up to par when uploading 'Chapter 2' the first time around. Now though, I feel so much happier rewriting it! So much more emotion, direction in the plot.... Mama Mia! That was one spicy plot change!

I won't get into too much more theatrics seeing as how I'm sure most of you are just wanting to get straight into the story, so to keep it brief, thank you again for your wonderful support to the series thus far.

Also, y'all be writing some real stuff in the comments on the story and how you feel about the main character. And then there's the funny men who're making jokes down in there. I love both sides of the same coin, so keep it up in your responses because it really makes my day when I come home from work to see you all enjoy this story of mine.

I also am open to any criticism and opinions you may have about anything with the chapters, so feel free to either DM me on Wattpad or just post something on the message board/comments since feedback is the best thing I can get as a writer. Grammar incorrections, spelling, word choice, etc., so thanks for those who choose to do so.

Anyways, onward to the chapter!

________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/N POV)

The dim glow radiating from the street lamps as I traveled down the road, the increments of time passing as the night continued on, and the silence in my car as I was homeward-bound. To the only haven I had remaining left to wallow in my shame and anguish and just hope to escape today.

Silently whispering to myself in the noiseless vehicle, "I lashed out without ever really listening to them," sighing as I gazed out to the road. "Just my own selfish desire for payback of getting back at them from when we they went away."

Continuing to drive down the quiet streets, the entirety of the city was lit up with from the traffic lights, headlights of passing vehicles, and the countless entities emitting light in the dark of night. Passing through the city streets, I continued along my way, wanting to throw myself into bed and forget about all that's occurred and return to the life I once had. Reminiscing of the past and expressing my emotions in whatever ways I chose, whether that was music, writing, relaxing, simply anything that made me free those passing feelings in those moments. To feel like myself.

Tears beginning to well up in my eyes all over again, I began to reminisce the experience all over again. The trauma caused for not only me, but for them, seeing the friend they've missed after all so long and the years of my emotional turmoil bottled up and emptied all on their hearts. For me, seeing the people who abandoned me asking forgiveness for their mistakes, only to throw my anger out on them. Scars now remained on all of our hearts after destroying our final ties that bound us.

Now reminding myself of how they wanted to go and walk that path of a musical career, it made me reflect on how it was their decision, yes, but I craved for that to have been my path as well. Music was our passion since we were young children. Evelynn, Ahri, Kai'Sa, Akali, even me, we all had the knack for music and grew up practicing song writing and instruments on a daily basis. And yet, I lost myself arguing against those four. Why did I fight with them to begin with and not feel happy for them, despite the consequences of their choice? Love? Jealousy? Spite? Worry?

My mind transitioning over to those precious memories of laying under the night sky as silly teenagers, always throwing our ideas to one another about lyrics and instrumentals, enjoying the time after school and forgetting of our responsibilities of the day and being together.