Thirteen

*Andy's POV*

I stood up, limping over to the front door.

"And where are you going!? Sit back down and apologi-"

"Apologize!? She tried to break up me and my boyfriend! I will not apologize to her! All you two have ever told me was that you would accept me no matter what, and the biggest thing I need to be accepted for you don't!"

"I accept you, but I do not want him dating my son! He is a whore Andy! You know how Ashley is, always sleeping with random whores, never staying with one person! He will hurt you! He will break your heart!"

"Who I date is my decision! I don-" I stopped, trying to catch my breath. One hand rested on my aching ribs, the other clutching the hair on my pounding head. "I don't..." I took another shallow, heavy breath. "I don't care what you... what you think. Get... Out. Look at what you caused... please... leave." I whispered leaning on the wall. Jinxx and CC came to help me to the couch. Jake brought me water. My dad apologized for my mom and said he'd call after she'd calmed down. It took me a few minutes to get my breathing back to normal, but when I did, I told the guys I wanted to go look for Ashley. They all looked at me like I had 5 heads. Jake tried telling me I should wait until morning, but I couldn't. I had to go now. I need to know if he's okay. After 20 minutes of arguing, they finally caved.

We searched for 5 hours, and nothing. It's 12 in the morning, and my boyfriend is nowhere to be found. Juliet told them they could go home and she'd stay with me tonight. So it's 12 in the morning and I'm laying in bed with Juliet, gasping for air as I sobbed into her stomach. I clutched her shirt in my fist as she rubbed my back in an attempt to calm me down.

"Andy, calm down love. You're going to hurt yourself. I'm he's just fine, maybe he has his phone off, or he lost it or something. Don't get so worked up honey. I know you're worried, we all are, but you need to calm down alright?" I nodded and took a few deep breaths. I put a hand on my side as I burst into a fit of coughing. My ribs ached and pain was radiating through my torso as I moaned in pain. This is worse than the first time I broke them. "I'll go get the pain killers." She said rolling out of my bed. I swallowed the two small, white pills and laid down on Juliet's stomach.

"I really hope he's okay." I sniffed, a few tears falling. She softly stroked my hair.

"I know. We all do. I'm sure he's just fine. We can try again in the morning if you want." I nodded. She whispered an 'okay' and kissed my forehead as I began drifting off. Crow and Femme snuggled up next to us before I fell into a deep sleep, thoughts of Ashley filling my head.

*Ashley's POV*

I squeezed my eyes shut tighter, trying to block out the light of the early morning sun. Why is my room so bright? When I opened my eyes though, I saw I wasn't in my room. I'm at the pond. Yesterday's events slowly came back to me. I sighed and picked up my phone. 8 missed calls and 2 texts from Jake, 6 calls and 3 texts from CC, 9 calls and 3 texts from Jinxx, and 2 calls from Andy. The two from Andy shocked me. Not just because he called, but the fact that he called me even though he was told no phone until his concussion healed.

Jake:

Ash are you ok?

Why aren't you answering?

CC:

Where are you!?

Why aren't you home!?

Dude please answer! Andy's terrified!

Jinxx:

Are you alright?

Please answer someone. We're all worried out of our minds.

Ashley please. Andy is a mess. Please let us know if you're okay.

Knowing Jinxx and Jake were most likely together, I decided to call one of them.

"Hello?" Jinxx answered sleepily.

"Hey."

"Ashley? Ashley! You're okay?"

"Yea. I'm okay. Sorry I didn't answer last night. I fell asleep."

"Where were you? Andy asked CC to check your house and he said you weren't there." I sighed. Maybe I'm just being a drama queen. Maybe he does care.

"I slept in my car in the parking lot of some park by my house. Can you tell Jake and CC I'm okay? Don't tell Andy though, I'm gonna tell him." He said he'd tell them for me and we said our goodbyes. I picked myself up off the ground and walked back to my car. I decided to go home to feed my dogs and shower before going to see him.

*Time skip to when he gets to Andy's bc I'm writing this at one in the morning so my brain is dead*

I took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Andy?" I called. "Where are you?" I heard a muffled response that sounded like 'bedroom' so that's where I went. He was laying face down on a pillow. "Baby, are you okay?" His head shot up from the pillow and he rolled over, shooting up.

"Ah! Fucking hell! Holy shit. Ah damn!" He gripped his head and put a hand on his side.

"Are you ok love?" I asked.

"Should be." He groaned. "Are you?" I nodded. "I was so worried! I thought you knew. I'm sorry, my mom said she told you but you said you were too busy and then Jake told me you didn't know and ugh." I smiled slightly. So he does care.

"It's okay."

"So... we're good?"

"Yea." I smiled at him. "We're good."

"Good. Now come lay with me." He held his arms up and opened and closed his hands. I laughed and climbed in next to him. When we turned on his TV, the first thing on was batman, so of course we watched that. I didn't mind though. He looked up at me. "Hey Ashley?"

"Hm?" I hummed in response.

"I love you." A huge smile made its way onto my lips.

"I love you too."