Eighteen

*Jinxx's POV*

"Is everything set up?" I bit my lip as my stomach turned from nervousness.

"Yea it's all set up for tonight. It'll be perfect, don't worry."

"Yea, I hope-" I was interrupted by a car door. "Shit babe I gotta go, Jake's home."

"Alright, I'll see you later."

"Ok. I owe you. Bye." I hung up and deleted my call history before sliding my phone back into my pocket. I took a deep breath then went outside to help my beautiful hopefully-not-for-long boyfriend bring in the groceries. "Hey baby, so I'm going out with Ashley for a little while tonight, and I didn't want you to have to be alone, so I called CC and he said he'd come over for a while."

"Oh, where are you guys going?"

"Uh just to like the mall or something. I don't know." He nodded.

"Okay." My hands shook as I grabbed the bags. God I hope he doesn't find out what I'm really doing, I'd be screwed. Hopefully he'll be too distracted by CC though. Just thinking about him finding out is making me even more nervous. As soon as I put the bags down, my phone went off.

When and where are we meeting?

7 & at the hotel

"Who's that babe?"

"Uh no one, just Ash." He nodded and continued putting everything away. I'm so nervous I'm going to puke.

*Ashley's POV*

"I can't believe you fucking did that!" Andy yelled. Harley brought us cupcakes earlier, and Andy was about to eat one, until I smashed it in his face.

"Well believe it, because I did." I laughed.

"I hate you."

"Mmm, sure you do." I giggled as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pecked his nose, then licked the chocolate icing off my lips. "Oh by the way, I'm going out with Jinxx for a little while later, then I'm going to Harley's to help her with something. Depending on what time it is, I might just stay over there so I don't fall asleep driving." He nodded.

"Okay baby, just call and let me know."

"Of course, now let's clean your face up."

x________________________x

"Hey! A girl squealed when we got to the hotel. Jinxx wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly.

"Do you guys need anything?" He nodded. "What?"

"Can you go up to the room and make sure everything is set up?" He whispered. I told him I would, and the two took off to the restaurant down to road. I walked up to the room he told me to and slid the card into the lock. When the door opened, I was amazed. There were candles spread throughout the room and flower petals covering the bed and floor. I lit the candles and texted Jinxx  before heading over Harley's.

*Jinxx's POV*

"So how are you and my brother?"

"Pretty good. He moved in, so that's why you couldn't stay with me, sorry." I blushed and smiled shyly. Holy shit I'm so fucking nervous.

"Jinxx calm down." She giggled. "The restaurant is perfect, you look amazing, and I saw my hotel room, it's absolutely beautiful. You have nothing to worry about. Okay love?" I squeezed her hand and smiled.

"Thank you." She smiled and got up from the table.

"You're welcome. I'll be right back, try to calm down." I nodded, but it's not that easy. She doesn't understand. I bounced my leg and chewed on my lip. Oh my god, I can't believe I'm doing this. How can I calm down!? My hands were shaking terribly and I felt like throwing up. I can't believe I'm doing this.

"How long?"

"About 10 minutes." I took a deep breath. "Will you please relax? It's only a date." She laughed. I nodded and continued to play with the string on my jacket. I tried to keep conversation, but I was too nervous, and she was busy on her phone. She squealed suddenly and told me it was time for her to go, which made my nervousness 10 times worse. For about five minutes, I was left alone to drown in my thoughts. I felt like I was going to pass out. When I heard CC laughing. He's here, holy shit, he's here. I took a deep breath and stood up before turning to face them.

"Jinxx? What are you doing here?" He cocked his head to the side.

"I'm here to take you on a date baby. I asked CC to bring you here do it'd be a surprise." He smiled.

"Awe thank you babe. You're the best." He said, planting a kiss on my lips. CC said his goodbyes and I pulled Jake's chair out. He blushed and smiled even wider. He looks perfect, he always does.

After dinner, he tried to take the check, but I wouldn't let him.

"Why are we at a hotel?"

"Because I have a surprise on the roof." His eyebrows knitted together, but he didn't question me, he just followed me up. In the elevator, I pushed him against the wall and stood in front of him. I put my hands on his hips and rested my forehead on his, staring into his eyes. I light kissed his nose.

"I love you so much." He whispered.

"I love you too." I smiled. I leaned down and kissed him slowly. We jumped and pulled apart when we heard a teenage girl shrieking.

"Oh my- you a-and Jinxx and- y-you guys are-" she shrieked again. "I'll just wait for the next one. Sorry to interrupt." When the door closed, he rested his head on my shoulder, laughing a little.

He gasped when he saw the roof. I'd hung icicle lights around the edges of the building, set up a bunch of pillows and blankets, a projector, and a large white sheet. There was a huge smile on his face.

"This is perfect, thank you." He kissed my cheek. He went over and got comfortable while I set up the projector. Instead of doing the totally cliche thing of putting on a movie, I put a bunch of pictures of us. I cuddled up next to him and waited for them to appear. He smiled even more when he saw what I'd done. Each time he saw a new picture, he'd laugh as he talked about the memory behind it. I was so happy he enjoyed it. At the end, we stood up. I wrapped my arms around his waist. "Tonight was amazing."

"Just like you baby." I whispered. He giggled. "Jake," I sighed as I pulled away. "We've been dating for a while now, two years today actually, but, something just doesn't feel right. Calling you my boyfriend just doesn't cut it anymore. I don't want to date you anymore." He looked like he wanted to cry. "I don't want to call you my boyfriend, because I want to call you my husband." I got down on one knee and opened the small box. "Will you marry me Jake?" By now, he was crying. He nodded.

"Yes, yes I'll marry you." He whispered. I slipped the ring on his finger before standing up and kissing him deeply.