Chapter Six - 'Hanging' out, Crime, & Traumatizing People

(Word Count: 3415)

(Izuku's POV)

   After my interesting chat with Eraserhead I went back to work as usual, after I finished my shift and headed home, sneaking in quietly since I wasn't sure if my father was home or awake. Once I made it safely to my room I lay down in my bed, thinking to myself throughout the night.

   Finally after a long night, I began to see the morning light filtering through my blinds. That sounded kinda poetic- I laughed at my own internal dialogue before almost falling out of my bed at the sound of a voice I never want to hear early in the morning.

   "BRAT! I'M GOING OUT, WHEN I GET BACK LATER TODAY YOU BETTER NOT BE HOME, I'M HAVING A GUEST OVER."

   That was code for ' I'm bringing a girl over, stay away cause we gonna fu-' you get what I mean. I hear the door slam as he leaves me alone in the house. I dont have work today so I'm not sure what I could do..

   Oh yeah! I have a quirk! I could do some more research on it, I still wanna find some a way to kill myself soon so might as well start now. I get up and begin to get dressed for the day. I decided to just throw on a black hoodie, with black skinny jeans. If I'm gonna be killing myself all day I dont wanna wear clothes that the blood stains will be obvious on.

   I check the time on my phone as I head into the kitchen to see if there is anything I could eat for breakfast before I head out. I go through all the cupboards to find absolutely nothing. All the food in this house is either laced with drugs, or spoiled. No wonder it smells bad all the time, I feel like I live in a drug house at this point.

   After searching some more and coming up with nothing I decide to just buy something somewhere later. Before I can leave I need to do a quick clean up of the house for my father's "guest" later.

   Once I am finally done with everything I needed to do, I make sure to grab my journal 'Dummy's Guide to Death' or 'DGD' and head out. I close and lock the door behind me and head to the bus stop. I sit down once I get there, shuffling around a bit to try and stay warm. It's not like the weather was particularly cold, but I do tend to get cold easier because I dont have a lot of body fat to keep me warm.

   When I finally got at least sort of comfortable, I pulled my phone out to play that chess game I downloaded yesterday. Oh yeah, there was that chupacabra dude, wonder if he is online. I go to skype and send him a quick message asking if he was online and had time for a match.

>Skype<

Grean_Tea: Hey, got time to play a match or two?

   ...A few seconds later...

>New Message II Skype<

Chupacabra: Yes! definitely! I'll send a match request.

>Match Request<

>Accept      -Decline

Loading.

Loading..

Loading...

Loading.

Loading..

Loading...

>Match Starting<

   We started the match and began playing, the bus came during the game and I hoped during his turn. The match ended in my win, making my overall score against Chupacabra 3 - 0. I smiled in victory before switching over to skype to send them a 'gg.'