Errorink: Smut

(Includes: Overstimulation, degrading, cnc [consensual non-consenting; basically consenting to acting like they didn't consent], slight bondage.)

Ink peppered kisses onto Error's face as his hands worked around them, making sure he didn't get too touchy. He didn't want to trigger his haphephobia, after all.

Ink pulled away from Error's mouth, smiling at him warmly. He trailed his hands down from Error's shoulders to his waist, the tips of his fingers as light as butterflies. Ink got up from the chair and took a few steps back, admiring his work. He'd woven the rope around Error's ankles and wrists, keeping him bound to the chair. He made sure they weren't too tight. He didn't want to hurt his glitchy. But they had to be tight enough to keep him bound to the chair, otherwise they were just a prop.

"Are you comfortable?" Ink asked him, hands behind his back.

"Of CoUrSe. I wOnDeR wHaT yOu'Re PlAnNiNg, ThOuGh," Error hummed. "If YoU wAnTeD tO rIdE mE, tHaT's AlL yOu HaD tO sAy."

Ink let out a soft and innocent set of giggles when Error said that. He couldn't deny that riding his master sounded like fun, but that wasn't what he had planned. He was tired of this power play that Error always used. Always telling Ink when he could or couldn't cum. Always talking down to him. Ink wanted to make Error suffer the inability to cum as well.

Ink walked back up to him and grabbed onto his shorts, shimmying them down from Error's hips to his mid-thighs. He grabbed onto Error's dick and, instead of running his hand up and down or opening his mouth, he reached into his pocket. He pulled out something that was enclosed in his hand, making eye contact with Error. Error raised a brow bone at the odd action, his curiosity rising.

"Hm? WhAt'S tHaT, bAbY?" He asked, watching as Ink brought his closed hand closer. "ArE yOu GiViNg Me A pReSeNt?"

"You can call it that," Ink purred in response.

Ink slid it onto Error's cock and backed away again, once he was certain that it was on there. Error looked down and, upon realizing that it was a cock ring, grew a bit irritated. There was no need for that. Besides, wouldn't it hurt Ink? It wasn't like a condom or even like a dildo-- to his knowledge, Ink had never had a cock ring inside of his ecto-body. Error looked up to make eye contact with Ink, but seeing that innocent expression in his eyes, he worried for a moment that perhaps Ink didn't know.

Error watched as Ink started to remove his clothes. Starting with the brown jacket that dropped to the floor, followed by his white undershirt. Even with it on, Error could just faintly make out the hints of red underneath the white fabric. But seeing the red lace bra with the shirt removed was a different visual. He took notice of the small bounce his ecto-breasts made he pulled his shirt up and over the bra, and how the leash of the collar around his neck fit perfectly in his cleavage. He hooked his thumbs on the insides of his pants and pulled them down, revealing the matching red lace panties he was wearing. He stepped out of the discarded pants and moved them to the side with his foot, turning around. Error watched, blush darkening, as Ink pulled his panties down with his backside facing Error. As he dragged his panties down to her ankles, Ink bent his upper body down, looking between his legs and back at Error.

Everything about his body was exposed to the cold air of the bedroom and to Error's eyes. The rainbow colors of Ink's ecto-body, the subtle bounce of his breasts when he moved, and the lovely ecto-pussy between his legs. Ink stood up again and reached behind his back, undoing the clasp of the bra and throwing it off to the side. When he turned back to face Error, he was truly on display for his eyes. The best part was that Ink didn't look uncomfortable at all with having his body on a naked display for him to see. But... Error was usually the one who undressed Ink.