Literally Just Class

''I-'' takumi broke the kiss and looked at
Shinomiya. Yukihira then started to speak. ''H-hello...''. ''Hi...'' shinomiya said, with no emotion whats so ever.
An awkward silence occurred.
"We should go-" soma said as the two boys left the hallway awkwardly. They entered their class and was greated my a glare. One of the famous chefs was teaching them like normal. The boys stared at eachother during the entirety of the class. everyone noticed, and began to whisper. the boys didn't notice while being in their trance. "hey- bro uhmm everyone is walking about you and yukihira, cant you tell." isami spoke concerned and nervous. "oh- uhmmm" takumi blushed at the statement and rubbed the back of his neck embarrassed. The two just sat down and the class was pretty awkward untill they got to cook.

"Today everyone will be making an egg dish. This dish can be native to any country, however, that said country cannot be your country! You will be in pairs of two people thay you pick on your own." The instructer spoke. Everyone is now picking their partners.

"Soma-kun!" Megumi said loudly walking over to him, "do you wanna be partners?" She asked.

"Sorry, im already paired with takumi." He spoke in an apologetic tone of voice.
"Thats okay, i understand~!" She said, dragging the word 'understand'

Moments later, they're trying to figure out what to make. "So im italian-japanese, and youre japanese... we cant use those few dishes.., how about 'egg foo young'!" Takumi suggested.
"Whats that?" Yukihira asked. "Egg Foo Young is a Chinese omelette egg mixed with vegetables and usually some type of protein prawns / shrimp or pork are common then smothered in a Chinese stir fry sauce" he explained. "Alright lets get to work!"

They gather all of the ingredients they need and get to work. Soma is making the egg part while takumi makes the sauce. In short while they have one done and they have to make one more tip try themselves. Another short while later, the other one is finished and they start to eat it. It was so good. They bring the first one to the teacher and they state what they made and go back to where they were previously.

When the teachers were looking over the dishes, giving their remarks, they had great expressions on their faces when they looked at and tried soma and takumi's.

Another day of cutlery learning was done and now they're walking to yukihira's dormroom. "So..., soma-" Takumi started, "when did you start liking me in this way?"

"I should ask you the same question~" he replyed, "i fell in love with you the day you made me your rival."

Takumi blushed at his words, "i fell for you the moment your energy entered the room... and thats why i made you my one sided rival..." he said embarrased at the words that came out of his own mouth.

He then felt a hand on his and a tug from it. "I-, why'd you sto- mh!-" takumi started, he was interupted by somas lips crashimg against his. It was a deep kiss, passionate, not sexual. Although, takumi, nor soma would complain.
This kiss went on for a few minutes until soma pulled away so the other could get air.

"Get a room love-birds" isshiki yelled from across the pathway to their dormatory. "Shut up!" Takumi replied.

The two continued to walk together. When they arrived, they were greeted by daimido. "Hello, yukihira and takumi" she greeted, bowing at a 45°angle. "Greetings, warden." The two said almost in sync, returning the bow.

They enter soma's dorm and sit on his bed. "What do you wanna do for the date this weekend?" Soma asked. The other blushed at the thought and replied after dome thinking.
,"maybe we could get some thing at a cafe and go for a walk." He paused and thought some more,"then we can come back and do whatever.." his face was a deep red. 'I need to change the subject before i EXPLODE' takumu thought. "S-so what time is it" he spoke.

"It's 7:00, why?" Yukihira asked. "We should go to sleep, so we can wake early" he replied.

They then cuddles and fell asleep.

To be continued