DATE DAY!

The next few days went the same way, wake up early, cuddle, get ready, go to class, go to the dorm, cuddle, sleep, and repeat.

It was now the day of their date, Saturday. First time in a week that takumi has been in his own dorm in a week. He was panicing to find an outfit. 'Should i go classy?...No! This is a casual date! Omfg what should i wear!!ughh' he internally groaned. He called is brother, "what do you need?" He asked. "I have no idea what to wear what to wear for this date im going on, please help meee!" Takumi replied, obviously sounding paniced.

"Alright im on my way!" Isami replied. Only five minutes later takumi heard a knock on his door. He opened the door and his brother rushed in.

"Okay all i need to know is what are you guys doing on the date?" Isami asked.
"We're going to a cafe and walking in the park." He replied. "Alright" thats all the other said before rummaging through the closet.

He picked out a plain white shirt, a multi-colored button up, light grey-blue jeans, white and grey striped socks, and white shoes. "Omfg this is actually perfect! Tysm!" Takumi practically yelled in gratitude.

"You'll need jewlery, we can borrow some from one of the girls." Isami said. Once they decidwd who they would go to first, they started towards their room.

They arrived at megumis room and knocked on the door. The  door opened to reveal her with her hair down and  an elegant night dress covering her.

"Hey, uhm, can we borrow some jewlery? I have a date." He asked. "Oh! Of course!" She replied.

"Pick whatever you want!" She said, gesturing to a spot in her room with a decent amount of jewlery. Isami was looking at the elegant jewels and chains. He picked out a silver chain necklace and a silver necklace with a silver charm, along with a bracelet with silver stars.

"That looks so good" megumi remarked. "I still have a lot of time before the date so im gonna take a nap." Takumi said. He headed to his dorm with the jewlery and sat the jewelery on the dresser. He went to his bed and layed down. Eventually he fell asleep.

An hour later, yukihira arrived at the dorm wearing a white shirt with blue writing, loose-ish blue jeans, white socks, a silver chain necklace with a circular charm, and blue & white shoes.

When he knocked and didnt get an answer he invited himself into the room and found the other sleeping.

He took off his shoes and layed in the bed and cuddled him from behind. 30 minutes pass and takumi woke up, he immediately went redfaced and tured around. "When did you get here!?" He asked. "About half an hour ago?" The other replied. "I-i need to get ready." He said getting out of the bed.

After he got ready they headed out.

Takumi outfit:

Yukihira outfit:

Yukihira outfit:

They arrived at the cafe and ordered at the counter, takumi ordered an iced café latte w/ 3 shots of espresso and a shot of vanilla

They arrived at the cafe and ordered at the counter, takumi ordered an iced café latte w/ 3 shots of espresso and a shot of vanilla. Soma ordered an iced macha latte w/ 4 shots of liquid cane sugar and strawberry syrup. They also ordered tamagoyaki and crépes. They both have sweet tooths, its just that soma likes sweet drinks and takumi likes sweet food.

 They both have sweet tooths, its just that soma likes sweet drinks and takumi likes sweet food

They sat down and waited for their food. Trying to awkwardly create conversation.

Eventually while miserably failing to create conversation, their food and drink order was ready. The two went tp the counter and got their order then sat back down.

Their time in the cafe was filled with soma's flirting and takumi's blushing. Along with takumi explaining how the food could be better, he really enjoyed it.

They finished their food, payed, and left. On their way to the park, there were so many dogs and so much of takumi's cute aggression, you could prabably die.

Holding eachothers hand and walking through the paths surrounded by blossum trees.

(We all know that typical anime romance scene)

Soma noticed a blossom pedal fell in takumi's hair. "Hey, you got something in your hair." He laughed and he lifted his hand and took out the debris. Takumi blushed and looked down a bit, nervously. "Hey, takumi," the boy looked at him, "hmm?" He hummed. Yukuhira gently grabbed takumi's face and kissed him. Its a gentle, yet passionate kiss. Takumi kissed him back and draped his arms over the others shoulders and around the back of his neck. Soma put his hands on the curve of takumi's waist and pulled him closer.

Sadly the kiss had to end, but the next thing mumbled made soma fall deeper.

"Omfg i fucking love you"

To Be Continued