WET DREAM~

SMUT WARNING

"Ngh.." takimi moaned as a second finger entered him. "Let me know if you want to stop, okay?" He said, thrusting his fingers painfully slow inside the other. "O-kay..mgh" he replied.
Once yukihira thought he was stretched out enough, he took out his 'thing' and lubed it up. He lined himself up with the other and pushed himself in. "A-ah!.." takumi moaned out of pain and pleasure, but that was only the tip. The red head pushed himself the rest of the way in "A-Ahh!~..mhh~" the blonde moaned. Yukihira let the other adjust for a moment before the bottom started moving himself. "Mhh~" he moaned before the red head started to carefully thrust in and out. "So-...ma~!..f-faster!~ p-please..." he moaned. This turned the other on, he started thrusting at a fast and steady pace and went harder too. "Ahhh!~ mhh!~ nghh!~" he moaned.

Yukihira put takumis thighs to his chest to go deeper and went harder. "A-Ahhhh!!~ S-SOM-MA!~.. c-cum!!~" thats all he could get out before...

END SMUT

"Ugh..." takumi groaned as he awoked from his slumber.
4:00AM
The looked down, 'shit..' he thought. 'Im h---'
He removed the blanket that was coving him and got up and went to the bathroom
(I forgot how the dorms looked in the show so idk if they have bathrooms connected to their bedrooms so just pretend there is💀)
He locked the door, pulled off his bottoms and sat on the toilet. He started touching himself, just wanting this erection to go away. "Mgh...ngh...ah-" he moaned and groaned, and it didnt take long before he came.

He exited the bathroom and got a glass of water then went back to bed. Yukihira was awake, "are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah, i just had to use the restroom." The other replied. "Dont worry, tamuki. We're guys, we all do it." That statement made the blonde blush. 'He knew' he thought. "C'mon back to bed, get s'more sleep." The redhead said, opening the covers and gesturing the other to lay down.

Takumi recieved the offer and layed down next to the other, facing his direction. Yukihira then wrapped his arms around takumi and cuddled him. Takumi burried his head in the others chest and fell asleep.

Short chapter only 390 words T-T

yukihira x takumiOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara