Chapter 3

Decisions were made behind her back causing her to lose control, a control which she struggled to grasp anyway and to her it felt as if it didnt matter because that control couldnt be used to the best of its ability.

The thing was that she missed being her and seeing was very much believing.

Sacha.

Of course, Clayton went behind her back causing her mood to heighten even more she became almost hysterical.

Anger coursed through her body in a way she felt deceit ripple right through her.

The tears fell down her face and she began to shake her head rapidly and pull at her hair slightly but soon enough Sacha walked over to her and places his hands on either side of her body causing her to frantically push him away thinking that everything that touched her or that she touched would turn into dust.

"It's ok Jac"

"You shouldn't be here, Clayton had no right"

"Why didnt you tell me?"

"Isn't it obvious" she spits pulling a face riddled with disgust and anger "I didnt want anyone involved this was my own doing and thats all there is to say about it"

"You're allowed to accept help-"

"I dont need help Sacha now if you dont mind I would like you to leave"

"I'm not leaving until you talk to me"

"Talk, yeah" she scoffs shaking her head before falling onto the bed lying on her back and staring at the ceiling "Some people might think you're one of those shrinks with your crusty old NHS ID badge"

"Still as Jac as ever"

"That makes no sense"

"Likewise with you being in here; so what happened?"

"What happened?" she questions raising an eyebrow, Sacha nods slowly "Do you not recall what happened some months ago when locked in with a gunman in Darwin or are you purposely trying to mess with my head"

"I would never do that to you"

"Yeah right" she scoffs once more sitting up and sliding off the bed as she begins to pace the floor of her room "What did Clayton say then?"

"He gave me an address, to here"

"To here?"

"Yes"

"Seriously? And you believed him?"

"Not at first"

"But he convinced you?"

"Yes"

"All this small talk" she tuts before letting out a breath "You need to go Sacha, i dont want you here"

"Because you're afraid of what might happen if i was here?"

"No"

"I can tell when you're lying"

"And I can tell when you're being a pain in the neck" she snaps closing her eyes as tears flood her eyes, she bites her lip to stop it from quivering

"And I can tell when you're trying to hold it together"

"Leave"

"Not until you tell me what happened" he states looking at her directly in the eye which made her sigh knowing he was now being very serious

"A gunshot happened I took it to heart and thats it no more needs to be said, good you're happy now, you can leave"

"Dont push me away"