7

Sleep was something nonexistent, as I laid in bed after an eventful evening in Mr. Styles office. My eyes weren't getting droopy and my heartbeat never seemed to slow down.

I turned to look at Sara fast asleep and wished I was. It's now 2:34 a.m and it's been 6 hours since I left Mr. Styles office. Six hours I've spent replaying the words that were spoken, the actions that were done; the lips on chest, hands on neck.

It was by far the sexiest thing I've ever done in my life. Okay, yeah, I'm a virgin, but I'm not stupid. I know what sex is and basically how to give a blowjob, even though I've never given one. My only concern would not being able to give one well.

But I guess that's all going to change now. I have a feeling kissing is not the only thing Mr. Styles plans on doing with me, and I long to find out.

Harry's P.O.V.

What was I doing? I did not mean for that to come out. Great job, Harry. But Lana reacted just as I imagined, if not better. Not only did she comply to calling me daddy, which turned me on, she thought she could push me against a wall and kiss me hard. Poor girl does not know what is coming if she does not learn her place.

I'm just glad she wanted this as much as I did, or things could have gotten ugly. Things could still get ugly if anybody finds out about the relationship we are starting. It is not even a relationship; it's worse. Sexual relations between a student and a professor is not only forbidden, but because she's a minor- illegal.

But when it comes to Lana, I just can't help it; I have to risk it. She makes my pulse quicken with every look from her pretty eyes under those thick lashes. She makes my dick throb with every yes Mr. Styles and smirk with those full lips. She's not a child; that plea in the court of law wouldn't help much because she is, in fact, technically still a child, but I see her as something more.

I run my hands through my hair then over my face as I try and stop thinking about her. It's almost 3 a.m and I'm still in my office. I should be in my room, sleeping, but I don't even feel tired. I've been thinking about her since she left my office, but mostly those smooth tanned legs wrapped around me and those pretty little lips and what they could do to me.

I let out another groan as I feel my pants tighten and stand up to gather my things. I better leave now, before I jack off for the 4th time since she left. I just need her, all of her, and I want to see her soon.

Lana's P.O.V

I realize I eventually had fallen asleep as I wake up naturally, not to the sound of an alarm clock, and thank god it's Saturday and there's no class. although I'm a tad disappointed I don't get to see Mr. Styles today. Maybe I'll run into him throughout the day.

I get out of bed and grab some fresh clothes and head to the bathrooms to take a shower. I do my regular routine, shampoo, conditioner, shave, wash my face and get out, drying off quickly and putting on my uniform.

I know it's Saturday and we don't have school, but apparently we still have to wear them because we're "on school premises still"; Schools and their stupid rules.

I put on some deodorant and mascara before French braiding my hair and putting on my shoes. By this time, Saralynn is awake and dressed, ready to head down to the commons for breakfast with me.

"So did you ever find the book you needed?" she asked me as she locked our dorm door and turned around to walk with me.

Crap. I forgot that was the excuse I told her last night.

"Uh no. They- uh, they didn't have it," I tell her, hoping she'll buy it.

She's either tired or not listening because she says that's too bad and we continue walking. We walk up the stairs to the commons and as we're about to open the double doors, someone beats us to it.

"Oh- goodmorning, ladies," the one and only charming Mr. Styles says.

"Good morning Professor Syles," Sara smiles at him.

"Hello," I tell him, too scared to say anything else.

He walks out and holds the door for us to enter through and stops me as we're about to continue walking.

"Lana, would you mind seeing me in my office later today? I would like to discuss that report you could not find a book for," he says, and at first I had no idea what book report he was even talking about, but I went along with it.

"Of course, see you later Mr. Styles," I tell him with a smile, nodding my head and continuing walking with Sara.

We get into the lines for breakfast and grab our food, walking to our table. I'm exhausted and Sara must be too, because few words were spoken as we ate.

I decided I would visit Mr. Styles after I finished eating, but I tried to take my time, not wanting to seem too eager. But soon enough my patience has run out and I hardly had eaten anything more, so I excused myself from Sara and threw away my trash, almost running to Mr. Styles office.

I get to the doors and walk inside, before knocking on his office doors. He lets out a familiar come in and I oblige once more.

"Ah, Lana. Eager to see me, baby?" he asks as I shut the door behind me. I turn around and let out a gasp. He ends up right in front of me, our chests touching and I almost moan at our proximity.

"I'm not the only one who seems eager, daddy," I say with a smirk and I'm pleased at his reaction. He lets out a groan as he grips my waist in his large hands. He lifts me up and my legs wrap around his waist and my hands around his neck as he harshly pushes me against the wall and attaches his lips to mine fervently.

I moan at the roughness and run my hands through his long, curly locks, tangling my fingers in their knots. He rubs his hands from around my waist down my legs and towards my ass, giving it a hard slap before gripping it tightly; this seems to be a favorite move of his.

Repeated actions from last night flood through my mind, and I don't want anything to interrupt us this time. As if he reads my mind, he backs up and breaks away from the kiss to lock his door, and then puts his lips to mine with a chuckle.

I felt the vibration from his laugh through our kiss and it sends me to a frenzy. Our kiss is getting more heated and hands are all over; his down my waist and over my breasts and mine through his hair and over his chest, down to the lining of his pants.

He moves us away from the wall and towards his desk and shoves everything off the table before pushing me against it in frustration and lust. He kisses my lips hard once more before moving to my cheek then down my neck, giving a bold bite behind my ear, and finally landing on my collar bones.

He lifts up my skirt and puts my right leg on his left shoulder, giving full access to what's now his property. He runs his hands down my thighs, leaving trails of kisses and nips all the way to my core. His lips meet my hip bones and he uses his teeth to rip down and off my panties and flings them across the room.

I still have my blouse on, but he seems to take notice as he eyes up and unbuttons each clip unfathomably slow and I groan in impatience

"Relax, princess. we shall get there eventually," he chuckles finally throwing my blouse and bra in the direction of my panties.

I'm now completely bare in front of Mr. Styles and before anything else happens, I sit up and run my hands down his chest.

"I don't think daddy's bare enough," I say with a smirk, taking my time unbuttoning each of his buttons. He groans as I call him daddy and I finally rip off his dress shirt, getting more impatient myself.

I run my hands down his bare chest, and admire all his tattoos quickly before he pushes me back onto the desk and hovers over me.

"This time babygirl," he says, his eyes locked into mine. "There will be no interruptions." he smirks as he kisses down to my hips and gives me one last stare before reaching my center.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
A/N

ok omg this is overdue but whatever.

lol thought u should know I'm re editing this while listening to edgar allen poe hahaahahhah