10

He drives the car down roads I've never seen and I secretly wonder if this is some mysterious plan to kidnap and kill me.

"You know, Mr. Styles," I start and he hums a response. His left hand is tightly wound over the steering wheel and his right is gripping the shift.

"I can't help but think you're taking me somewhere to chop me up and kill me," I say quietly and wait for his response.

He lets out a huge laugh and looks at me before scooping my face in his hand and gives me cheek a soft pat.

"No baby, I won't be killing you," he says with a smirk still evident.

"Then where are you taking me?" I ask, getting impatient with him.

"You asks too many questions, Lana," he snaps and I cringe at the harshness in his tone. "Keep quiet."

I say a quiet 'yes sir' and feel myself shrink further into the leather seats. His bipolar behavior of sexy to unapproachable is giving me a headache and I'm not sure how this night will go anymore.

As asked, I stay quiet the rest of the ride and the no music in the background doesn't help either. I bite my lip to stop my self from asking why he doesn't have any music playing. I'm sure he wouldn't hesitate to yell at me again if I asked another question so I refrain.

Ten minutes later and we've arrived at an abandoned looking building and the words spill out before I can stop them.

"You are killing me aren't you," I blurt and my cheeks heat with embarrassment.

"Why would you think that?" he asks as he gets out of the car and opens my door for me, taking my hand.

"Well to start off this building looks like it has millions of tools inside used to kill me," I say and I can't help the smile that comes to my face when he starts swinging our hands.

"Tools, yes, but not for killing baby," he says with a wink and the signature smirk and scowl he always seems to have, appear on his face.

My heart starts to pick up at his words and shudder as I imagine what kind of toys he has hidden in the building, waiting to use on me.

He approaches the door and let's go of my hand to unlock it. We walk inside and the outside is a lie compared to the inside. It's beautiful- with intricate designs of paint on the wall and patterns on the marble floor. my jaw drops as I look around. It's- for a lack of a better word- fancy.

"You can wait in the living room, I just need to pick up something before we head out," he says and gestures to the soft couches on display.

I take a seat and wonder why he brought me here if we'll just be leaving. I take a seat as he travels up the the winding staircase.

I'm even more confused about tonight then I was before. I mean, it's not like I knew what he had in mind anyway. With Mr. Styles, you never know what's going to happen. The way he acts is confusing itself, yet I feel at a loss for words when he talks to me. He makes my head spin when he touches me and the fact that we're doing this in secret makes it twice as more attracting.

Mr. Styles is attracting, alluring, and seductive; the way he walks like he knows everyone cowers beneath him- which is true. and the way he talks like his words are the only ones that matter at that time. that's not even mentioning his looks. his eyes are the forest green you wish to see and the intensity and focus behind them is hypnotic, and his tall and large statue shows strength. his shoulder length, curly hair makes me want to wrap my fingers through them and pull. hard. and his hands are large and long, and the way they grip my thighs and hips cause heat to appear on my face just thinking about it.

Minutes later, he returns and asks me to join him in the car and I reply with a yes sir.

"So this is your house?" I ask quietly as he allows me to leave through the door first and he locks it behind him.

"Yes it is," he says and opens the passenger door for me. I get in and decide to stay quiet the rest of the drive, not wanting to upset him again.

As we continue down more roads I realize he's taking me to downtown Atlanta, and I can only wonder what he has in store. There's so many things we could do; we could see a movie at one of the old theatres, or go to the huge Ferris wheel that is set in the middle of the city, so that when you ride it at night, all of Atlanta is lit with the lights of the buildings and skyscrapers.

But my wondering ceases when he parks in the lot of Atlanta's most expensive restaurant; the Sundial. This is the fanciest and richest restaurant in all of the state, I presume. And to top it off, the top of this large building spins. Not fast, of course, but it still spins nonetheless.

I'm beyond words as he takes my hand and leads me to the entrance.

"Reservation for Styles," he says to the man in the front of the restaurant and I catch him staring at me before Mr. Styles coughs and the man checks his roster.

"Right away, sir," he mumbles and the grip Mr. Styles has around my hand seems to tighten.

"Here you are," the host says as he shows us a table by the window. "I got the table with the view, just as you asked," he says.

"Good. And if I catch you staring at my girl one more time, I'll make sure your job is nonexistent," Mr. Styles seethes at the man and he nods his head in fright before scurrying off.

I frown as I sit down and wonder if i should comment or not on his behavior.

"That was rude," I blurt out before I can stop myself, and by the way he clenches his jaw it was not the thing to say.

"Rude? I was not rude, I was being completely honest. I swear to god, if he thinks he can stare and lust over you, he'll deeply regret it," he says with his eyebrows furrowed.

"He was not lusting over me," I argue back. If Mr. Styles thinks that if every time someone looks at me they're lusting, then he needs a serious wake up call.

"Do not argue with me and do not defend the bastard. He shouldn't be eyeing what's not his," he says to me.

I decide not to argue and just take a look at the menu. Which was difficult considering half the things on the menu were either in French or too fancy for me to even know what it was, so I just settled on chicken Alfredo.

Even though I had already decided what I was eating, I needed to look busy so I wouldn't argue with mr. styles again.

"Isn't the view lovely?" Mr. Styles asks me and I look up from my menu to glance out the window quickly.

Although I had planned for a short glance just to satisfy him, I ended up staring for a few more seconds. It was gorgeous. The lights on the streets were starting to light up the paths along the streets and the King And Queen buildings in the center of the city were beginning to light up their beautiful colors.

"Wow," I breathe out. "Yes it is pretty," I say and turn back to my menu.

"I know you already ordered so you can stop pretending to look busy," Mr. Styles says with a roll of his eyes.

"Well, I just didn't want to upset you anymore," I say honestly and put the menu to the side while we wait for our waiter.

He takes my hand across the table and plays with my fingers.

"You don't upset me," he tells me. "Although sometimes the things you say do upset me, and you need to realize that I mean it when I say you need to not argue."

I nod my head and look down at the table cloth and I'm surprised when he kisses my hand.

"Mine," he says before he lays another kiss to my knuckles.

"Yours," I breathe out softly.

• • • •
A/n

thanks so much for the reads and votes guys I really appreciate it !!!!

vote and comment and share my story if you like it, and give me feedback if you feel like it BC I love knowing what you think about my story,!!,!

thx sm guys ily

Lizzy xx :-)