15

His lips leave me breathless. Truly, breathless, when they trail down my neck ever so eloquently; when they brush over my collarbones, up to the soft spot behind my ear landing on my jaw; when they hover over my lips, the anticipation to kiss me present, but he refrains, building up the tension until he finally crashes them against mine in the most intense, brain-rattling, eyes crossing, heart wrenching, yet completely sincere, kiss. 

His lips are of one which I could talk about for hours with no end. The language of our lips moving in sync and tongues battling for power is of one I feel fully fluent in. We pull apart after the longest and most innocent kiss we have shared, lips swollen with lust and glance at the clock. I'm late for the class following this one, but honestly, that's not new to me.

Mr. Styles reluctantly releases my waist from his grip and sighs as he walks to his desk and removes a notepad to write the usual note of excuse.

"I'm going to have to come up with another excuse to tell your teacher for holding you back," he says and I see the ghost of a smirk on his lovely lips. 

"Well, you could always just not hold me back," I tease slightly, picking up my bag off the floor and walk towards his desk.

"No, I think that is completely out of the question," he says and hands me the note he signs. I take it from his hand only for him to catch my wrist in his grasp. "Now why don't you meet me back at my office later tonight and you can repay me for your attitude."

I feel the familiar turn in my stomach and dizzyness in my sight as I think about his words. This could mean two things, though I'm not daft enough to think he actually wants to punish me by the schools code of discipline. 

"Yes, daddy, I wouldn't want to challange your complete control another time," I say innocently and with the sudden gleam in his eyes I can tell he rather enjoys this little game we're playing.

"Oh, babygirl, you don't know what you do to me with those pretty little lips of yours," he says, words meaning more than one thing.

I walk slowly closer to him, bottom lip tugging against my teeth, and glance at him up and down before releasing my lip and staring though my lashes up at him. He pushes my body flush against his and an elicit gasp escapes my lips. His hands run from the middle of my back down to the curve of my ass and he grabs it tightly in his large hands before landing a hard slap against one of the cheeks. I gasp again and he takes this opportunity to catch his lips against mine and tongue in my mouth and once again, I'm at a loss for words and breath.

He turns me around and sits me on his desk, spreading my legs and pushing my legs apart as he moves in between them to reconnect his lips to my neck, sucking harshly all the way down to the top exposure of my breasts. A moan escapes my lips and my hands reach up to tug at his long locks rewarding me in a deep groan against my chest, vibrating through me.

His lips find mine again and one of his hands slide over my inner thighs back and forth, immediately causing goosebumps against the soft skin, until he cups the mound under my panties. A soft moan escapes me and I feel him smirk against my neck and pull his head up back to meet mine in a kiss.

"No teasing," I say for the split second we break apart.

"No teasing," he agrees and suddenly pulls apart my underwear. "Yet," and he lets out a laugh against the base of my throat.

He reaches to undo his trousers, but I take over, pushing his hands away and unfastening them myself. I rip down his pants to reveal the huge bulge he has raising from his tight boxer briefs. He lifts me back up against the desk and pulls my underwear down my legs, his boxers following, and slams inside me unannounced and I let out a shriek of initial pain and pleasure as he masks the ending of it with the reconnection of our lips.

He stops to allow me to get used to his size, but only for a short period, both of us filled to the brim with lust and the need for a continuation of the sensation. He starts moving, his hips thrusting into me are getting harder and harder and I moan his name in response. I feel the deep groans he elicits against my collar bones and that alone makes my heart feel like it's going to explode and the coil in my stomach tighter. 

"Harry!" I scream and he pulls me against his body, weight balanced on one arm against the desk and my elbows as his other trails slowly down my stomach and towards my clit. This intensified feeling along with the pounding of his hips are driving me into a frenzy and I can feel my stomach turning as I come close to my high. 

His groans are getting deeper and raspier, and his breath more ragged, and I know he's there with me. One hard thrust and the bite he places behind my ear overwhelms me and the feeling becomes too much as the sensation takes over and I'm left seeing stars in the dark, toes curled, and legs tightened around his waist; the sloppy thrusts on his part proving he's almost there and he moans my name harshly against my lips as he comes inside of me.

He lays his head on the desk beside my head, kissing my neck a few times as we both catch our breaths and return to reality. The sound of our breaths mixed together in different patterns and the sweet smell of sex and each other, the sight of his half-naked body against mine and the taste of his lips in my mouth reach my senses and this is something I wish to remember and recollect for the rest of my life.

He removes himself from me and cleans each one of us up before he slides the panties up my legs and buckles his pants. He sits on the chair behind him and pulls me into his lap and my head fits perfectly in the crook of his neck. He places his chin on top of my head and kisses it before wrapping his arms around me and rubbing his hand up and down my hip, softly. 

This is the most emotion and most sensitivity I have received from this man not only after sex but at all. He is a man of force and demand with an aura of confidence and slight arrogance I find both annoying and attractive and it is one of the many reasons I am drawn to him; but this- the soft touches on my skin and the way he holds me, like I'm his one, and the air of content and adoration filling the air-is what I crave from him and now that I finally get it, even in this short moment is already more than I could have asked from him. This is what I wanted to ask him for when I confronted him last week. This. I am content and he is not harsh and the moment is perfect.

+ + + + + +