Chapter 13: More Mystery

Raph's POV:

It's been a while since we've last saw the 'love birds' on there double date. We were in the other room, having our own meal but we didn't hear anything from the other room. Mikey can't stay quiet for 2 seconds! Something's up. "Guy's, have you heard anything?" I asked. "No, they aren't talking. Let's go check it out." April asked. We all got up and walked into the decorated restaurant where the double date was taking place. There, we saw Donnie and Crystal gone, and Mikey and Bolt sleeping on each other's head and shoulder. "Awwww." April whispered. "Wow, I never knew anyone could fall asleep as quick as Mikey did! Those two are perfect for each other!" Leo joked. "Where's Crystal and Don?" I asked, getting a bit worried not seeing my brother. "Me and red will go look for them." Casey said. April and Casey left. I flicked Mikey on his nose. "Yo! Shell-for brain wake up!" I said waking my brother. "Ow! Dude, Can't a turtle have a nap?" Mikey said holding where he flicked his nose. "I think your date is drooling on your shoulder!" Leo laughed pointing at sleeping Bolt. "Hehe.....that's my drool...." Mikey giggled rubbing his neck awkwardly. "Wake up your girlfriend so we can go back to the lair." I told Mikey. "Awwww! But she looks so cute sleeping!" Mikey smiled. "Want me to wake her up for ya?" I teased my brother. He gave me a glare. "Fine." Mikey declared. Mikey poked Bolt on her cheek and her eyes fluttered open. Bolt sat up straight in her chair, and rubbed her eyes and yawned. "What happened?" She yawned. "You two fell asleep during your double date." Leo said. Bolt laughed. "Really? Wow. I guess at the same time too." Bolt laughed. The door opened and Casey, April, Donnie, and Crystal entered. "Where were you two?" I asked. "We were on the roof. After Mikey and Bolt fell asleep, Donnie and I went on the roof and did some star gazing." Crystal said. "Boooooorriiiiinnnnnngggg" Mikey stated. Bolt nudged him. "Hey, at least they didn't fall asleep like we did." She told him.

After awhile we all went home. My brothers went back to the lair, Crystal, Casey, and April went home, and Bolt went wherever she stayed. Where is she staying anyway?

Karai's POV:

My father summoned me. I kneeled down before him. "Yes father?" I asked. "I sent Tigerclaw to get what we need just in case Phoebe doesn't accept the mission." My father told me. I nodded. Phoebe hasn't met Tigerclaw yet so she won't notice he's missing. "Oh, and Karai, make sure Phoebe is on our side and trusts us for the most part. That way, there will be a bigger chance of her accepting the mission." He instructed me. "Got it. I have a perfect plan in mind." I told him. I told my father the plan and he agreed. Now, just need to set it up, and tomorrow we can put it into action.

Author's Note: CLIFFHANGER! :P :P :P Sorry, bout that. Double sorry for the shortness of this chapter! But don't worry, all will be revealed in the next chapter! The next chapter will be VERY big! It will also be longer then usual because I think all of it should be put in one chapter so it may or may not be finished by tomorrow. Yeah, I gotta think of a better schedule for this :/ Anyway, I will work on the chapter and the schedule, and I hope you all enjoyed!

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do NOT own Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!!!!!!!!!!!