Chapter 1

Your pros.

Happy Halloween! the answering machine cried as you walk to the living room to finish your makeup for tonight, your favorite part of the year! you were dressed up as pinkamena with a rainbow cupcake head band.

You strap on your tail to go with the outfit and head to your beat friends house. Her name is Natalie but, I call her L.J because of laughing jack. I knock on the door and it flings open with Natalie in a laughing Jill costume on.

"Y/n!! I LOVE THE PINKAMENA COSTUME!!!" She basically screamed as if she was ordering missiles to strike...

"Thanks L.J. love the laughing Jill thing u got on"

"You ready to get some candy?!" she said as she grabbed my arm and pulls me outside.

"L.J, I think we're getting a bit to old for trick or treating... I mean we're 17..."

She stops in her tracks and glares at me like she was trying to pierce a whole in my forehead. I started to smile and giggle at how childish she was.

"... I can't believe your my friend..." she says then starts to laugh as we both hit the streets for candy. after a few houses you got rather tired and told L.J you were gonna head home. she smiled and said ok. On your way home you find a trail of black and white candies and start to feel like your being watched...

Thanks for reading this I appreciate it!