Chapter 6

(Y/n) POV

I shook that feeling off an went along with everything he said but then I remembered something. the shower thing. I glare at him and he just looks at me with the 'wtf' look on his face.

"You haven't apologized yet..." I looked into his dark eyes and he came closer he was now inches away from my face, I could feel his breath along with my face start to redden.
"I-I'm sorry.." he said in a quiet whisper, I could hear him just fun but I wanted to have a little fun.
"In sorry what? I didn't hear you" I said with a smirk. he looked at me
"I'm sorry! it's just I didn't know that you would notice me in there, I was just looking in the drawers. I should've been more careful now please can you just cooperate with me?" he said and I could tell he was telling the truth, I could see it in his eyes just like I could see the fear that was in my sisters eyes when I lunged at her with the knife.

I nodded my head an began to do what he told me too, he had told me to pack everything I own, the one thing I was concerned about was my parents... they might come home to see me packing and beat me like they did last time. I hear the downstairs door open 'speak of the devil' I thought as I hear my dad walk upstairs and I to my room. I could smell that he was drunk even though he was in the other side of my rather large room. he saw me packing my things and I look around quickly to see l.j hiding in my closet. I look at my father who was now hovering over me with a beer bottle over my head. I look up at him but I'm not scared. just recently every time he beta me it wouldn't hurt, I smile while he's doing it and I sometimes laugh at how much he wants me to scream while he hits me with bottles and pans. I look at my father and smile, he breaks the bottle on top of my head and I just laugh. I stand up and look at him dead in the eyes and smile. I could hear LJ in the closet laughing a little. my father walks over to my closet and opens it to see a black and white clown smiling, his smile slowly faded as my father stabs LJ in the gut.

LJs POV

I look down too see a beer bottle in my gut, my vision starts to become blurry but then it goes back to normal, I see y/n running towards me and I quickly take the bottle out of my gut and toss it to the ground. y/n picks up the broken beer bottle and stabs her father dead in the heart and runs to me. I smile and look at her beautiful e/c eyes.
"Don't worry, I'll be fine, I'm a creepypasta. we heal quickly." I say and her face quickly brightens up. then she did something I never thought she would do, she kissed me. I was frozen but I quickly kiss back. she pulled apart an he was a bright shade of pink and so was I

______________

I hope u guys like it, but I need help.
I need you guys to comment a name and a description and I will choose the best one to be in this series! I will draw three of them and tell you guys who made it and its name then you will have to help me choose which one to make into this series!