Chapter 5

Sky's pov

I was angered when (y/n) told me everything that happen when she was in her bathroom taking a shower. but she was moving and kept looking around as if someone was going to take her " what's going on (y/n)? Your not telling me everything are you?"

Y/n pov

She asked me the question, the question.
"Ok... I had a dream, Denali and Dominic was in it, I was in a black and white carnival and they were tied to chairs and a katana was in front of me and-" I was cut off by sky sighing loudly and facepalming. "(y/n), y-you need to go home and rest" she said and pushed me out of her house and slammed the door I ran to my house I kept thinking that she was going to put me into a insane asylum because of the dreams I have been having ever since we were 12.

FLASH BACK

I was spending the night at Sky's house, I fell asleep at 7 and woke up screaming then demonically laughing, she started worrying about me all the time ESPECIALLY after I put a knife to my neck then lunged at my little sister.

END FLASHBACK

I reached my house and ran as fast as I could to my room to see the same clown that was in my bathroom. "W-why are you here?!"

L.Js POV

Slender told me I had to go back to her house to retrieve the girl because I failed last time I tried. I entered her house and found that she was away, Slender told Sky to go to her house to see if (y/n) would go there after the accident... I started up to her room and opened her (f/c) door to see her walled filled with sketches of slender woods and of.. us
I start to look into her closet and seeing most dark colors and not many dresses. I hear the door open quickly and slam shut I quickly shut her closet doors and see her glaring at me "W-why are you here?!" she screamed at me. She was so cute when she stuttered, WAIT WHAT?! do, do I like her? that's beside the point in here because slender told me to receive her.

"Look it's nothin' personal (y/n), but I need you to cooperate with me here or..." I say as I bring my hand to tap my chin but my hand doesn't come close, my claws is what touches my chin to tap. she slowly nods and I smile revealing my razor sharp teeth.

(Y/n) POV

he was a crazy clown, but yet he was cute. His smile should've scared me but it made me tingle inside..