Chapter 7

OK so before I even start writing not enough people gave me an oc description and I am sorry that it has tooken me so long to write this chapter so I'm going to write three chapters or more today!! Now on the the story!!!

Y/n POV

'What did I just do? Did I just kiss him?!' I mentally scream at my self. I snap out of my trance when l.j snaps his fingers in front of my face. " I am so sorry!" I basically yell to him. " i-its ok.. Y/n" he looks at me and gives me a rather toothy smile but then I remember something. My father just stabbed him in the gut and I killed my father I look down at l.js cut and see it gushing blood, I quickly place my hands over the open wound. I can feel hot tears streaming down my face. I glance at my father then back to l.j. his eyes are dielated (big) and he is looking at the ceiling. I did the only thing I could do and text sky. (Sky doesn't like talking on the phone... She likes to text)

TEXT CONVO

Y/n- SKY COME TO MY HOUSE NOW

Sky- why, what's wrong are you OK?!

Y/n- JUST GET OVER HERE NOW!!!

Sky's POV

I was watching adventure time when I get a text from y/n saying to get over there, I was terrified. You never know with this girl she is just plain crazy. I run to her house at inhuman speeds and barge into her house. I run upstairs into her room and see her pressing her hands against a large wound and hot tears streaming down her face. But the one thing that stick out the most is the black and white clown laying there still,gushing blood.