Chapter 4 - Breakfast Date

A/N: Enjoy some much needed cuteness from your favourite couple this chapter! ❤️❤️

Also if your a Kuroo simp check out my new book xox
—————————————————————

I moaned and swung my head back as I fell back onto the bed. "You're taking longer to get ready than I did." I said kicking my legs up into the air.

I heard him laugh from the bathroom as he walked out in a towel. "Well, now you know what it feels like when I'm waiting for you." He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and sat back up watching him as he looked through his clothes. He let the towel drop to the ground exposing his bare ass as I continued to enjoy the show.

He pulled out a shirt and put it back before deciding to wear another.

I chuckled and crossed one leg over the other. "Wow, are you okay?" I asked sarcastically. "I just saw you change your mind about what shirt to wear. The Dabi I know wears nothing other than white shirts and jeans." I mocked.

He smirked and threw his head over his shoulder to look at me. "I can wear my usual get up if you want, I just thought I'd dress up for the occasion."

I felt my cheeks begin to burn slightly and tried to fight it. I had to admit though, it was nice hearing him say things like that. We had really come along way over the years.

I frowned and looked down at my denim shorts and red top. "Ohhh so should I change into something more... special?" I asked realising I was dressed pretty casually.

He shrugged. "You do you babe, you look amazing in anything anyway."

Again I fought the urge to blush at his cute words as I smiled.

Damn his fine ass for being so smooth and sexy today... ughhhh.....

"Sorry babe, shows over." He chuckled as he pulled on some briefs. "Gotta cover my junk."

I let out an over dramatic sigh. "Such a shame."

Dabi pulled on dark green shirt but quickly covered it with a black leather jacket. He then reached out and pulled on some black jeans.

I got up and walked to my dresser to see what else I could wear that was a bit nicer than shorts and a shirt.

"It's pretty hot, you sure you wanna add the extra layer." I laughed tugging on his jacket as I walked past.

He quickly spun around and slapped me on the ass leaving his hand there so he could grab a handful of it. "I'm used to it." He said casually.

"My god, if you keep doing this shit to me we won't even make it out to breakfast." I laughed as I pulled his hand off my ass.

I changed into a nicer top but decided to leave the shorts on. "Okay let's go, I'm starving!" I said as I rushed to the door. "My car or yours?" I smirked back to him from the doorway.

He grabbed his sunglasses and put them on. "I really don't care babe, we can take my car if you want." He chuckled.

I thought for a moment and shook my head. "But I want to get there today not tomorrow." I joked. "Let's take mine, I'll drive." I said skipping out the door towards the double garage.

I had to admit, our house was pretty impressive. It was some ex hero's that had moved to the other side of the city. This whole neighbourhood used to be filled with hero's. Now it's just mainly us league members that live here, with the exception of some of the liberation members.

I got to the car and saw Dabi pause in the doorway. "Hold up babe, forgot my wallet."

I let out a loud moan and hopped into the car. "Men, can't take em anywhere." I said to myself.