Chapter 19 - Dabi the sub 🍋

A/N: yoooo this chapter is wayyy too dirty.

But I'm not sorry.

You have been warned.

————————————————————

I opened the door and hopped off Dabi stepping out into the fresh night air. To my surprise the shirtless Dabi had done the same.

Okay now what?... I'm so bad at being in charge... being the dominant... I already feel like I need help...

Dabi had pulled his pants up slightly only to cover his large erection that was now hooked on the top of his briefs. "What now babe? Come on, don't get all shy on me now." He said lowly as he took a step towards me.

Oh god... maybe I like being the sub more than I thought?... part of me just wants him to bend me over the hood of this car and fuck the ever loving shit out of me... but I also want to make him feel good....

"Role play?" Dabi asked reaching a hand out for my chin.

I quickly swatted it away, knowing in an instant that if I let him touch me like that it would all be over.

"I'll pretend to be you and you can be me." He said pulling his hand back to his side.

Ohhh I think I can do that ... I guess ... I can channel my inner Dabi ...

"You gonna come and punish me babe? Or are you all talk about wanting me to play sub?" He asked taking a step towards me.

His words stung me right away, punish him. I would love to, but it's just the how that I'm stuck on. I pulled his arm out and dragged him in front of the car. The bonnet was hot, radiating heat after being on for so long.

I pushed his chest hard forcing him to fall back onto the bonnet of the car. It was a sight if nothing else. His muscles flexed as he propped himself up on his elbows. His toned scarred body laid back on the bonnet exactly like I had imagined it a few moments ago when I had asked for this.

I was trying to control myself really I was.

What would Dabi do now...

"You're so fucking beautiful." Dabi said looking up at me from his relaxed position on the car.

I took a step forward and leaned over him placing one hand on his chest and the other over his neck. The scarred skin felt dry and I was almost nervous to squeeze it a little until I looked in his eyes.

That glow.

The glow I loved so much flickered through his eyes. He was absolutely getting off on this already, well that and the fact that he had half jacked himself off in the car just before.

"Babe." I said in a slightly serious tone. "I have to tell you something."

His eyebrows scrunched together as he tilted his head to the side. "What's up?"

I let my hand move on his chest and feel over each defined muscle. "I ... I fucked a heap of dudes before you and I think I have 6 children running around out there somewhere." I joked.