Chapter 7 - I smell trouble

I woke up the next morning and rolled over. I reached out my arm and slowly opened my eyes noticing Dabi had already left. Not that I was expecting anything less.

A goodbye would have been nice though....

I sat up and looked around the empty room. They had taken our phones and belongings when we got here so I found it kinda hard to pass the time.

A guard opened the door and left some breakfast on a small tray for me. He placed it on the table and I completely ignored it.

It was around lunchtime when I heard a knock on my door.

"(F/N) hun, are you decent?" I heard my mother ask from the other side of the door.

I was dressed and just laying on the bed when I rolled my eyes. "Nah," I laughed trying to think of a witty response. "I'm totally naked with my fingers in my....." I didn't get to finish when she opened the door.

She shook her head. "I know when your lying (F/N), you're my daughter after all."

Unfortunately...

She walked in with two other women who stood by her side.

I sighed and turned my head away from her. "Please stop reminding me."

I could hear her touching the breakfast tray near the door. "How do you expect to bare a child if you're not getting a balanced diet."

I ignored her and continued to look the other way.

She came and sat down on the edge of the bed with a note pad and pen. "So hun, when was your last period?" She asked casually.

I frowned and quickly turned my head to face her. "Excuse me?" I said narrowing my eyes at her.

Her face softened and she asked me again. "When was your last period (F/N)? If you don't talk to me they will send a doctor in to examine you by force so it's in your best interest to get this right the first time." She smiled.

I scoffed and sat up leaning my back against the backboard of the bed. "Ughh I dono, maybe 2 weeks ago." I said awkwardly looking at the other women standing near the door.

"Right." She said quickly taking some notes. "And when was the last time you had unprotected sex with Dabi?" She asked completely un phased by the nature of her question.

I shot her a confused look and glared around the room. "Don't you have cameras in here or something?" I chuckled.

She shook her head. "We can listen in, if we want. But no, we wouldn't want to watch what goes on in here." She said with a cringe. "I'll put down last night." She said assuming my answer from the question earlier.

"And who are these chicks?" I asked looking at the women standing by the door.

My mum frowned and clapped her note book shut loudly. "I know I didn't bring you up to talk so rude (F/N), these women are here to take your measurements. We have a dinner with a rival gang tonight. Edward wants us all to be on our best behaviour." She said as she stood up.

I scoffed. "And you think a fresh outfit is gonna fix my attitude?" I laughed. "Hate to break it to ya mum, but I don't follow anyone's rules but my own." I said with a smirk.

She hummed in response and ran her manicured nail across her jaw. "And I hate to break this to you hun. The only reason your alive right now is to bare a child with Dabi." She said focusing on my face. "And as great as your quirk is, there's plenty of other girls out there with better ones. So don't you dare think we won't kill you and easily find a replacement." She said with a devilish grin.