Never Perfect{2}

It was just a Dream.. 

I lazily looked over to see who was calling my name 

Jacob! 

Aww fuck I looked down under the covers 

Thank gawd I still got something on but it's just my braw and jeans WTH

"Hey ba- uhh Maddy you okay you was tossing and turning in your sleep", he asked while trying to console me.

"Oh uh I'm fine what happened I can't remember a thing", I rubbed my head feeling a little woozy trying to sit up. I noticed outside was still dark. Then i looked over at the clock squeezing my eyes tight trying to read it. uhh what is that 8...10...10:7s no 10:25 yeah.

"Yea that happens to me when I get too loaded", he ran his fingers through his hair pulling it back 

"Loaded? O my...but I ohhh yea i think I remember a little."

He laughed awkwardly. And I laid back down with him doing the same.  

" I can't believe I got that high" 

"Ehh I do it almost all the time I'm just glad that this time I woke up to you and not.....umm never mind"

I'm glad he stopped there just the thought of someone else with him brought some kind of ache to my chest. Speaking of chest

I shot up and gasp, " My shirt where is it!" I lean over my side of the bed and don't see anything so I lean over Princeton looking when I feel a hard slap on my ass. I gasp.

"Firm. Nice."

"hand off ass now!"

"Okay okay", he put his hands up and gave an innocent look. I huffed when I didn't find my shirt a slowly rolled back on the bad when I noticed something.

" wait....do you...", I trailed off. Then did something I shouldn't I lifted up the comforter covering his belly button and down

I gasped when I saw the rest that was under it. He was COMPLETELY NAKED

I must've repeated O my god a hundred times

"You liked the the view",he asked with a cocky grin.  

I uncovered my face and gave him the best glare I could. Then I stiffened with a thought. 

"Did...we...umm have sex",I asked oh gosh if we did.... 

"Well I can't remember most of the stuff that happened last night but I don't think so since you have on pants"

"But you're completely naked!"

"Yeah well i dont feel like talking about it lets go back to sleep,'' he said with a yawn.

"nooooo i'm going home. she's probably worried sick about me,"I hopped out of his bed as quickly as i could grabbing one of his shirts in the process, then i suddenly felt a hand holding my wrist. "Please don't go," the look on his fscce held so much pain and then something else.....like almost....fear?

I hesitated for bit but then slowly retreated to the bed,"okay...but you have to put something on aha like some pants." His face lightened so mush his smile almost blinded me and thats a lot since the sun wasnt even out yet. ''You got it,'' he jumped out and kissed my cheek then disappearing in his walk in closet. While he was gone i took that time getting comfortable in his  bed. I need to remiind myself to steal this later.I laid on my side and a moment later i felt a dip in the bed then an arm resting around my waiste. i felt a warm genlte kiss brush against the back off my neck. "Goodnight Maddy," a small smile appeared on my face from my old nickname."Goodnight Jakey." with that i closed my eyes and quickly pulled into a deep slumber.

just quick upload for yall sorry it aint much i'll do better next time XD ENJOY 2013 YALL