Never Perfect{1}

Madilan POV

It was just yesterday that that happened. I stayed up all night thinking about it. I t felt nice to feel his touch. At first it felt like a dream (a very vivid dream) and i just knew it had to be but then i felt his breath hit my ear as he moaned and then the feel on him felt more real and made me more weak i was slowly snapping back to reality. Whoo and as soon as i got up the he did i thought i was going to faint. The memory played over and over in my mind and by the look at the tight spot in his pants he is pretty big. It was like....i don't know...about 6 or 7  maybe...

"Madilan! " i snapped out of my dream world then back into reality only to have Jacob standing right infront of my face. Oh Gawd...

My face started getting really hot i knew it was beacause of what i was just thinking about but that thought slowly started to vanish and i started thinking about what he thinks of me now. Probably that i'm easy and that he can get into my pants just like that. My Jakey  isn't what he use to be like in elementary he's changed and i've seen it.

I looked up at him and glared that was probably his plan from the begining.

"What", I said still glaring.

i was sitting in my seat waiting for the bell to ring.

He blew a breath,'' I just wanted to say...that i'm sorry I didn't mean to take advantage-''

"EVERYBODY SHUT UP! Class has officially began now..." My 1 period teacher, Mr. Wright, is the most annoying one i have.

I saw Jacob take a seat next to me. Then he looked over at me. I quickly turned my head so he wouldn't see me.

" Maddy psss Maddy!!" Jacob whispered and not a low one either.

i rolled my eyes and moved my hair so that it put a wall between me and him.

" Ugh come on Madilan talk to me i really am sorry......Maddy!" this time he moved his hand to tap me on my shoulder and get my attention.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!" I yelled and sadly thats when the teacher finally decided to listen.

"MADILAN OUT OF MY CLASS!"

"But Mr. Wright it wasn't her fault it was mine i was the one talking not-"

"Okay then Jacob YOU OUT OF MY CLASSROOM TOO"

I shook my head ,"Whatever..." i grabbed my stuff and was out the door before Jacob could catch up with me."

I made my way to the school garden to relieve some stress that has suddenly built up. Since it was big i ran all the wayto the back. I went to my secret spot and got out my secret stash of marijana.The only reason i had it was because i caught a bunch of kids growing it and i told them the only way i won't rat them out was if they got me my own stash. They looked at me crazy for a minute but then finally decided to just give in. That was about a month ago and since then I've smoked 3 times i was getting pretty good at it.I took a deep breath and brought out a swisher. Took my weed and layed it out and did the hole lick and roll process then i lit it took a hit and had it slowly take me away

Jacob POV

I can't believe she would just leave with out me. I wasn't done talkin to her about what happened and about what this is or what I wanted it to be.

I was walking down the hall trying to figure out what am i going to do until next period until this smell consumed me. Mmm and it smells so good and i know that smell anywhere.i followed the smell down the hall and it led me to the school indoor garden. Why the hell would someone be dumb enough to smoke at school.

Never Perfect{Princeton Love Story}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें