chapter 4

February 11th Y/N POV Y/N's dorm

"Operator's Thermite, Spectre, Vigil , Twitch and Dokkaebi, come to my office in one hour" I sigh and turn to look at my alarm clock, 6am, of course it is. well it wouldn't hurt if I slept for an extra five minutes, right? I closed my eyes and awaited my peaceful slumber.

Well that was a good rest how long was I asle- ah shit 6:48 I rush out of bed and do all the shit you do in the morning, shower, brush me teeth, get dressed, all that shit. "shit, shit, shit" was all I could say as I rushed towards six' office. When I arrived I noticed no-one outside the room, I knocked and walked in. "Mr L/N, you're late" everyone turned and looked at me "sorry I slept in" I walked to the chair next to Emma and sat down "as I was saying, The white masks have taken hostages in a consulate in Abidjan. Thermite will explain the plan when you arrive, everyone in the chopper in an hour" everyone either nods or salutes and walks out.

When we get out me and Emma start walking towards the cafeteria "So, you had breakfast yet" I ask "nope I only just about made it to the meeting" we both arrive at the cafeteria and make our way to grab dinner "go sit down I'll get you something, anything specific?" she shakes her head and goes to sit down with the S.A.S, Monika and Elias, I grab us both eggs, bacon, sausages and hash browns I make my way to our table and sit down "hey Y/N why weren't you at the dorm last night" Monika says "oh right I forgot to tell you, I've got my own dorm to myself because of the whole drunken singing thing" Elias starts laughing but Monika's face turns from curiosity to sadness, before I could say anything mike asks "don't you two have an op in a bit" "aye mate, me and Emm are gonna have some brekie then get our guns 'n shit" everyone starts to dig in to their meals and continue chatting, after about five minutes me and Emma finish "right lads we must prepare for battle, adios" everyone wishes us good luck and says goodbye as me and Emma leave the table and walk towards the armoury, we both walk in and grab our gear.

As I'm grabbing my MP5 Emma says "we might not come back from this, you know that, right?" I nod "I just want to say, thanks... for being there for me. Most other people would've walked away by now" I smile and holster my SMG "anytime. So WHEN we get back can we paint a union jack on my Deagle "she laughs and hands the modified weapon to me "you'll have to talk to Ela about that" I nod, grab my mask and we start walking out and towards the chopper. On our way there I see..... Batman? I jog and catch up to him "you oright mate" he looks at us and nods "we're on our way to the chopper, I'm assuming you're doing the same?" He nods "well than, onward to victory" we continue to the runway "you are to optimistic" I look at Emma in confusion and we all exit the base and feel the chill of a cold English morning.

As we arrive at the chopper we see everyone else waiting "Y'orite lads and lasses" I say everyone nods and we hop in the back of the chinook "Ok people here's the plan Me, Emma and Grace(Dokkaebi) will move in to secure the building and the hostages. Chul and Y/N will stay outside as backup everyone got it" thermite explains "yes sir" everyone says in union "now everyone get some rest it's gonna be a long flight" me and Emma sit down and fall asleep.

Timeskip

I wake up at the rough landing and lightly shake Emma "we're here c'mon" she rubs her eyes and everyone stands up as the rear door opens we all walk out and everyone throws their drones down as me and Vigil go to our positions. after about 20 seconds I hear Grace say "hostages found, third floor" over the comms "alright people time to ring some ears" a few seconds after he finished that sentence I heard an explosion and gunfire "two down" just as Emma and Grace are heading to the front door I see a white mask peeking through a window. I pull out my modified Deagle and transform it into a rifle, I lay my crosshair on the terrorists forehead and pull the trigger "got one, Twitch, Dokkaebi you're clear to enter" vigil pulls out his BOSG and aims at the windows, scanning for enemies "You see anything" he remains silent I shrug it off and go back to searching, one goes by the window and before I can shoot he moves "Shit vigil we got a guy in the OBJ can you see 'em" silence once again "right mate, we're both on the same team here and we have to communicate, if we don't our team could die" he kills the guy I saw earlier "I don't do well with people. I watched my entire family die" he really is batman "I- I'm sorry mate I didn't mean to bring up some emotional trauma, but we HAVE to commun-" before I could finish my sentence I was cut off by Emma "guys we're pinned down in OBJ, and running low on ammo" I notice the windows are now barricaded and I take the attachments off my Deagle and start running in

"on our way we'll be the-" before I can finish vigil pulls me back "no, we stick to the plan, we stay out here, the mission is more important" I push him off "fuck the mission, we are not losing anyone today" before he could say anything I run in through the front, dome-ing every motherfucker in the reception with my Deagle "get shat on" i say running past a corpse as i make it to the OBJ I see 6 terrorists holding my squad at gunpoint next to the now barricaded windows i quietly walk in and take cover nearby "hey vigil" i say silently say over comms "what" "get soot to thrill on the speakers" i hear the opening notes of shoot to thrill start playing on the intercom and reload my pistol "what the fuck?" i hear the terrorist closest to me say, this is gonna look cool as fuck. I pop out of cover and shoot the one in front of me, I grab him and use him as a shield shooting through his corpse using 8 bullets to kill 4 more, "shit I'm out" I throw my mag at another, stab him in the throat and throw the knife at another with 1 left and no ammo or knives, I do the thing any other badass motherfucker would do. I charge at him and spear him out of the barricaded window and onto a car "Y/N!!!" Was all I heard Emma say before shit started getting blurry.

I see vigil run over to me and drag me off the car, putting a bullet into the barley alive terrorists head "you're gonna be alright Spectre" "Thanks batman I'm just gonna take a quick nap. Nos da" and everything goes black

A/N that was probably worse than the last few, but at least there was some action 'n shit, anyway auf wiederschen