talk dirty to me

format change!!

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

mikasa's pov:

i went to instagram to check out y/n's profile. i was kind of nervous and excited at the same time. i had been wondering what face was behind that screen of hers.

when i clicked her profile, i saw she wasn't lying. she had three posts and they were months apart. but she really should post more. y/n is incredibly pretty.

(yea we dyed our hair blonde

(yea we dyed our hair blonde. if u don't like it, just ignore it)

i liked all her posts, admiring how pretty she really was. afterwards, i went to the comment section of her last post and left a couple of comments. i was about to leave her page when something caught my eye.

'... a hate comment?', i couldn't believe what i was seeing. why would y/n have a hate comment? now that i think about it though, she did have a pretty decent amount of followers. maybe she's an influencer or something??

i checked to see what it said and the username read 'theaismy.wife'. thea is y/n's best friend. i clicked on thea's tag on y/n's post and realized that it was them who had the large following.

'but why would a thea fan hate on y/n? that's so stupid, they're best friends'

(thea's ig. ygs had dyed ur hair together, but thea dyed it back and chopped her hair off)

i was about to reply to the hate comment when i saw y/n had already beat me to it. i chuckled at her reply, "theyre friends w me because i'm hot and have a likeable personality, unlike u". well she definitely wasn't wrong.

i followed y/n on instagram and wondered what she would think of me when she saw my instagram. hopefully, it doesn't ruin her perception of me.