music taste 😩🤌🏼

note: [f/s] = favorite song!!

-

previously...

"haha well it was great actually talking to you and seeing your face mikasa. gotta go!"

"bye y/n"

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

mikasa's pov:

"mikasaaaa!!!!"

i heard armin call out after me in the hall. he was running to catch up with me and had a worried expression etched on his face. slowing down as he approached, he bent down and put his hands on his knees, trying to catch his breath.

i turned around and pat his back in hopes of helping him slow down his breathing. "yeah, armin. what's up?? you get your portfolio done?"

armin groaned and stood upright, "don't remind me of that. it stresses me out."

"sorry. anyways, what'd you wanna talk about? our next class is gonna start in a few minutes so you might wanna say it now." armin looked at me more seriously and i knew i probably wasn't going to like whatever he had to say next.

"are you still going to annie's?", armin asked a bit hesitantly, "and don't even try to deny it because i can tell. i'm psychic when it comes to leonhart."

i sighed in defeat, knowing there was no use in lying to him, "yeah, what about it?"

"what do you mean, 'what about it' mikasa? i know that how you move on is none of my business but i just want what's best for you.", armin looked at me thoughtfully. he was really being serious.

armin used to have a crush on annie back in middle school but got over it when we graduated from there. so when annie and i got together and we didn't end on good terms, he questioned his judgment. armin and i grew especially close talking about dating, crushes, and relationships a lot, and he's gotten comfortable being straight up with me when i need it. not when it comes to homework though. that i still don't understand.

"yes, armin, i know. we're not back together or anything, okay? it's just meaningless sex."

"mika-", i cut him off, "armin seriously, if something happens, i'll tell you. just please don't tell anyone else. i have it under control."

"fine, fine. but just so you know, if you don't want the others knowing, you should probably put on a new coat of makeup on your collarbone."

i looked down at my collarbone and lo and behold, the hickeys that were left decided to come out of hiding. "fuck okay, thanks armin and seriously, don't worry."

the bell rang and we went to our respective classes. armin agreed to keep it secret for now, threatening to go to the others for help if it went too far. even though armin had become more comfortable with me and everyone else, and is able to be straight up with me, he still doesn't really have the guts to perform a solo intervention.

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

' DING '
[ MESSAGES: from 'y/n' ]

...

(y/n)

(y/n)
ayo mika
entertain me
i'm hella bored

mikasa
dude?
gts
isnt it the middle of the night over there

(y/n)
yea
wb it
nighttime is when im most awake
perfect for diff time zones