warnings/chapter one

WARNINGS

BoyxBoy

Smut

Top Harry

Bottom Louis

Feminine Louis

Angst with a happy ending

PROLOGUE

"Harry, please! It's only $25,000, and it'll look so good with my new Burberry jacket," Louis whines to his boyfriend of two years.

His boyfriend of two years, who's refusing to buy him a diamond encrusted watch.

"Louis, you don't need it, you don't even wear watches or have any need for one," Harry sighed from his spot on his black loveseat. Louis' standing directly in front of him showing him some new fancy watch on his iPhone 12 Pro Max.

Louis childishly stomped his right foot on the ground and crossed his arms over his chest, "Harry! It's literally so cheap, and everyone's gonna be wearing them, I'm gonna look so stupid when I show up to the next red-carpet event you're invited to without it! What is it? Am I not satisfying you enough sexually? I can ride you more if you like, I know you love that, just get me this watch, okay?"

At this point, Harry had had enough. He knew it was coming, he's been thinking about it for the past couple of weeks but didn't want it to come to this.

"Louis!" He shouted, standing up from his seated position, "Not everything is about sex! I love you-"

"Obviously not, if you won't buy me a piddly little watch! It's really not much, Harry, and it will look so good! All I'm asking for is the money it's not like you have to order it, I can do everything else, just give me your card and all will be well. I mean, come on, Harry, you've bought me more expensive things before and it's not like you don't have the mone-" Louis rambled, upset.

"This isn't working out," Harry interrupted quietly.

Louis stopped talking immediately and looked at Harry, face speechless and mouth slightly agape. "W-What?" He barely whispered.

Harry looked directly at Louis; eyes misty as he spoke.

"It's not working out, and I-I think we should... b-break up," he said, keeping his posture confident but failing to keep his voice steady.

"Why?" Louis breathed, eyes wide and watery.

Harry took a deep breath and let it out, "I- No matter how in love with you I am, you'll never love me back in the same way. Lou, you love my money more than me, and it's been like that for a long time now," he paused, shaking his head before continuing, "Y'know, I've told you I love you at least twice a day since we first said it to each other, a-and you haven't told me you loved me for four months. For four months, I've been telling you I love you and not ever getting it in return. I-I don't know what I did to make you fall out of love with me, but I can't go through this anymore. It hurts too much." By the time he finished, he let a few tears fall, but wasn't allowing them to fall freely yet.

Louis was a different case; his eyes were bloodshot, and his cheeks were stained with salty tears.

"I-I- Harry," he said taking a few steps forward to get closer to Harry, "I love you. I love you so much, forget about the watch, forget about everything. I love you, I love you, I love you," he said sobbing by the end of it as he grabbed Harry's hand and nearly fell to the ground when his knees gave out.

Harry caught him and brought him into his chest, hugging him tightly as they cried against each other.

"I love you, Louis. always will." He whispered in his ear before pulling back to look in his eyes, "But I think it would be best for both of us, if we ended this. You can keep everything I've bought you, I don't want the reminder, and I'd suggest calling Zayn for a place to stay. I'm going to stay in a hotel for two nights and when I come back, I don't want any trace of you here, it'll hurt too much." He said while continuously wiping the oncoming tears from Louis' cheeks,

"Goodbye, Louis Tomlinson. I love you, forever,"

-

So my mental health is shit lately, so I thought I'd write a bit of an angsty book.

Let me know your thoughts and theories!

I will be releasing one chapter a day until it's completely posted, hope you enjoy. X