chapter fourteen

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

The next morning, Louis called to take the day off work. They weren't the happiest with him for taking off so last minute, but he didn't care, he was going to spend the day with Harry.

They showered together and things naturally got heated. Louis was indeed sore though, so Harry got on his knees and kissed it better with that skilled tongue of his. He got a blowjob and a couple fingers in return.

"Breakfast, baby?" Harry asked once they'd gotten dressed, Louis didn't bring any spare clothes, so he was dressed in one of Harry's shirts that drowned him and just some of Harry's boxers that he had to role at the waistband to keep them from falling down.

"Pancakes?" Louis asked with a cheeky smile as he texted his sister, asking her to pop into his house and feed Cliff and spend some time with him.

"Of course, I've missed making you unhealthy food," Harry kissed his nose and lead them to the kitchen, he lifted Louis up onto the counter and got out the ingredients to make chocolate chip pancakes, Louis' favourite.

Louis told Harry about his tea with Anne the day before as he cooked. Harry rolled his eyes, of course his mum helped Louis get him back. "I guess I'm gonna have to give her a big hug next time I see her then, aren't I?" He said as he plated the pancakes and kissed Lou's cheek.

"A massive one," Louis agreed, drowning his pancakes in maple syrup, "and I'm gonna have to give her an even bigger one every time I see her,"

Harry smiled silently to himself, this is his Lou. He's never been happier than he is right now.

"Do you wanna stay at mine tonight? Meet Cliff and see my humble abode?" He rose his eyebrows at Harry.

"I'd love too, baby. Can't wait to meet Clifford."

"Oh, and can we go to Zayn's after we finish eating? I wanna show you off." Louis said through a mouthful of food, "Oh! And you can probably meet Niall! He's always at Zayn's place."

"Who's Niall?" Harry asked as he too, ate his food.

"He's me and Zayn's friend," Louis answered, "Funny story actually; He asked me out on a date and 10 minutes into it I was sobbing my eyes out telling 'im all about you," he chuckled, "Spent the rest of the date trying to think of ways I could get you back,"

"Wait, you went out on a date with this guy? How long ago was this?" Harry asked, suddenly very interested in this Niall character.

"Easy tiger," Louis laughed, "he asked me out on what would've been our third anniversary, it was a rough day and in a moment of weakness, I said yes. The date was a few days later and it clearly didn't get anywhere and if it makes you feel any better, he's closer with Zayn than he is me,"

Harry breathed out. That day was also really hard for him, he'd fucked Aurora five times that day to take his mind off it and none of the rounds were friendly. In fact, he had to apologise the next day for how rough he'd been with her.

"Okay, I trust you," Harry says clearing the empty dishes and kissing Louis on the forehead. "You wanna head off now?" He asked.

"One second," Louis said, standing up and wrapping his arms around Harry's neck. He pulled the taller boy down and connected their lips together. Their lips moved in sync and Harry's hands automatically fell to Louis' waist. Louis pulled back after a couple minutes, "We can go now," he said before walked towards the door and out of the apartment.

Harry smiled the biggest smile his lips would allow. He was so in love.

-

Thoughts?

Theories?