chapter thirteen

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

They made it to Harry's bedroom and Harry wasted no time in pushing Louis down onto his knees. Louis pulled Harry's sweats and boxers down at the same time and took Harry's hard cock into his mouth.

"Fuck baby, just like that," Harry groaned as he kicked his pants off his ankles and settled a hand in Louis' hair. He stripped himself of his shirt so he was completely naked and tilted his head back as he enjoyed the pleasure Louis was giving him.

Louis spat on the tip and moved the saliva up and down Harry's length with his hand, getting it nice and wet, just how Harry liked it. He suckled on the tip, slurping up the precum as he jerked the rest of Harry's dick off.

"Baby, take it all, please," Harry whined. Louis loved it when Harry begged for him.

He listened to his boyfriend and started bobbing his head, getting deeper and deeper with each movement until he relaxed his throat and allowed it to take Harry's entire length. With his lips pressed up against Harry's pubic hair, Louis started swallowing around his dick, moaning as he repeatedly swallowed the taste of Harry. He'd missed this taste so much.

Louis pulled off; his face covered in saliva as he looked up at Harry with big watery eyes. "Fuck my mouth, Harry. Know how much you love it and I've missed it so much, please baby, fuck my mouth until I can't speak."

Harry looked completely wrecked and his eyes were completely black. He slipped his head through Louis' lips and started to rock forward, getting deeper and deeper with each thrust.

"Oh, fuck Louis," he grunted as he continued to fuck into his boyfriend's mouth. "You're so good, baby, so good, love you so much," he rambled, barely knowing the words coming out of his mouth as he was overcome by pleasure.

Louis curved his tongue around the side of Harry's shaft to increase the amount of pleasure the green-eyed boy was receiving. Harry's eyes rolled to the back of his head as he increased the speed and harshness of his thrusts until he was slamming in and out of Louis' mouth. The pleasure became too much and he had to putt out and squeeze the base of his dick so he wouldn't come too soon.

He pulled Louis up and shoved his tongue inside his mouth as he walked them back towards the bed. He pulled Louis' shirt off and turned him around, pushing him down so he was laying stomach down on the bed with his legs off the edge. He got down on his knees behind Louis and reached around to undo the button on his jeans, he pulled them down and off his ankles before admiring the pantie-clad ass in front of him.

"Shit, baby, I've missed your ass so much," he said grabbing two handfuls and spreading them apart so the lace of the underwear rubbed against Louis' hole.

"Harry, please," Louis whimpered.

Harry placed a kiss on each cheek before hooking his fingers around the waistband of the panties and pulling them down Louis' legs, trailing kissing down as the panties fall off his ankles. He moved back up and spread Louis' cheeks again before tracing his tongue around his rim. Louis shuddered at the feeling and pushed back on Harry, wanting more, always wanting more.

"Shh baby, I'm gonna give it to you know, okay? Want my tongue princess?" Harry teased, blowing on the fluttering hole.

"Yes Harry, please, want your tongue so bad,"

Instead of responding, Harry pointed his tongue and pressed it to the opening of Louis' hole, he pushed it all the way in and wasted no time in thrusting it in and out of the small boy. Louis' moans were getting increasingly loud, it's been so long since he's had anything other than his fingers or his dildo inside him. And fuck, Harry's just so good with his tongue.

Louis' a mess of moans of "fuck," and "baby, baby, baby," as Harry opens him up and fucks him with his tongue. Harry slips a finger in beside his tongue and fucks them both in as fast as he can before adding a second. The second finger is barely in for three thrusts before Louis' pulling off and pulling Harry onto the bed. He throws his leg over Harry's thighs so he's straddling him and positions the tip of his cock to his entrance. Riding was always Harry's favourite position and Louis wants nothing more than to please Harry.

"You clean?" Louis asks, him and Harry hadn't used a condom since the first few months of their relationship, and he didn't want to start now. He hasn't been with other people, but Harry's been with Aurora, so he needs to check.

"Yeah, 'm clean, always used a rubber with her. Are you sure you don't need to be opened more, baby?" Harry asks, wanting to make sure his baby is going to be okay.

"I'm sure. Need you now, need to feel you tomorrow." He says as he slips the head inside. "Oh, fuck," he moans. Harry's so much bigger than his fingers and his dildo. He slowly sank down onto his boyfriend's cock and the feeling is almost too much, Harry's dick is so familiar and perfect, it hasn't changed at all, fits him perfectly.

He slowly starts rising up onto his knees and sinks back down. He builds a rhythm until he's bouncing as fast as he can, his head is tucked into Harry's neck as he works his thighs. Harry's hands are on his waist and his fingers are digging in deeper with every bounce, sure to leave bruises, just how Louis likes it.

As Louis bounces, pleasuring both of them, Harry attaches his mouth to Louis' neck and creates a mess of red and purple hickeys.

"Harry," Louis whines, "Can't hit it. Please,"

Harry takes control and moves his hands down to Louis' ass, grabbing his cheeks and spreading them as he thrusts up into Louis, hitting his prostate almost instantly.

"Fuck! Yes Harry, more, more,"

"Oh, my god, Louis." Harry moans, "You feel so fucking good baby, so tight around my cock," In this position, it's hitting Louis' prostate head-on but it's also making his hole suffocate Harry's dick.

"N-Not g-gonna l-last, H-Harry-y-y," Louis stutters with the power and pleasure of each thrust.

"Fuck Louis, neither am I princess." Harry grunts, "Want you to come, baby. Come for me now,"

Louis seizes up and screams out as his orgasm hits him, coming untouched for the first time in a very long time. Harry fucks up into Louis one, two, three more times before he stills and empties his load into the small boy.

Harry cleans them up and gets them both in bed, pulling the covers over them and pulling Louis into his chest, kissing his sweaty forehead once they'd settled.

"Love you, Lou," Harry whispered.

"Love you more, Hazza," Louis replied before they were both out to the world, cuddled in each other's arms where they belong.

-

Thoughts?

Theories?