004

Changbin POV

"Changbin hyung!" I heard someone whisper. I recognized the voice immediately and smiled. I quietly put the library book I was looking at back on the shelf before sneaking to the hidden part of the library.

I first discovered this corner when I had hit rock bottom and I couldn't think of any lyrics. I was wandering in the library, looking for some inspiration when I stumbled across this secret location. It was dusty, but it was my haven.

So when I saw my ultimate haven standing IN my first haven, I felt... well, safe.

"Hi," I mumbled shyly. Felix smiled brightly and wrapped his arms around me.

"I missed you." He whispered. Felix nuzzled his face deeper into my chest, and any sign of tension left my shoulders as I relaxed. I rubbed tiny circles into my boyfriend's shoulders and he sighed softly.

"I missed you too."

Jisung POV

"AND WHEN I SAY 'HEY', YOU SAY 'HO'. HEY-"

"-HO!"

"HEY-"

"-HO!" (a/n pls forgive me for writing this this was stuck in my head for two hours i had to write it somewhere)

I sighed and looked down at my Converse platform sneakers, waiting for Channie hyung to finish his DJing stuff so we can leave. I never liked frat parties, too many people and too much noise.

I shuddered when I saw a couple stumble past me, practically eating each other's faces off.

"Horny ass mother fuckers." I mumbled to myself.

"Heyyyy. Don't be a hypocriteeeeeee." Changbin hyung whined. I frowned at the strong smell of alcohol and tried to push him off of me, but he clung to me even more. "I saw you watching por-"

I felt bile rising from my throat at the smell of the alcohol from his mouth, and I quickly pushed him away.

Too many people, too much noise.

I lost Changbin hyung in the large crowd, and I immediately regretted pushing him away. When he was drunk, he got a lot more... clingy.

I pushed through the large crowd, trying to look for him when someone grabbed my wrist.

"Hey, handsome!" A girl, a very pretty-looking girl, looked at me with sparkling eyes. "Wanna dance?"

I tried to pry her long fingers off my wrist. "No, sorry, I don't dance."

"Oh come on! Live a little." She whined.

"I'm a little busy right now," I said over the loud music. Where was Channie hyung when I needed him?

"Please, just one dance." The girl whined. I had to stop myself from rolling my eyes. This girl was so desperate.

"I think I heard him say no," a voice called out from my right. I whipped my head around to see Hwang Hyunjin clad in a black leather jacket and black jeans. His shoulder-length black hair was tied up in a ponytail, and his usually smiling lips were set into a straight line. "Multiple times?"

The girl scoffed but slowly let go of me. I winced at the lingering pain I felt. Why were her fake nails so long anyway?

"Then how about you dance with m-"

"I'm not into girls." Hyunjin deadpanned. The girl froze, glanced at me and Hyunjin before scampering away.

Once she left, I looked up at Hyunjin and rubbed my nape with my hand. "Uh... thanks," I said awkwardly.