Chapter 4

Raven

"Okay, enough moping. I just mind-linked the pack to gather in front of the pack house to meet their Luna. Get up so you can meet the pack," Cal says after a long moment of silence - and me ignoring his existence.

"We're meeting the pack! Please tell me you look decent and presentable. I don't want our pack thinking their Luna is a slob," Gale whines in my head.

I hold my head in anger, wishing I could rip open my skull and get rid of Gale. I enjoy her company most of the time but right now she's being an idiot, I honestly can't believe how quickly she's forgiven Cal, especially when he rejected us so coldly.

"I'm not going to meet the fucking pack so get that thought out of your head."

"Are you coming?" Cal asks in an impatient tone, cutting through my thoughts and annoying me even more.

I turn around and face Cal, my eyes holding hatred and pain,"If you think that I'm going to do whatever you tell me then you have a very bad memory so let me refresh it for you. You rejected me and now you heartlessly take me back. You don't even love me. So, fuck you, fuck this pack and fuck being the shitty, second-hand Luna."

He stares at me emotionlessly and then steps closer to me,"I don't really care so let's just go."

Did he not hear what I just fucking said? This bastard is starting to piss me off.

"Are you fucking deaf? I just explained passionately how I don't give a fuck about what you want me to do. Just because you reformed the bond Doesn't fucking mean you get to boss me around," I growl in annoyance.

"But he's our mate."

"That doesn't right his wrongs, Gale!"

"Your wolf doesn't seem to mind this situation," Cal adds, a slight grin on his pale lips.

"First off, stay out of my fucking head! Second, my wolf has a fucking name and it's Gale. Lastly, my wolf doesn't fucking mind because she's a fucking moron," I rant angrily, not pleased that not even my wolf is on my side.

"You don't have to be mean about it."

"He broke our hearts. He doesn't deserve us or anything else from us. Why have you forgiven him so easily?"

"Because I'm a wolf with a much stronger hold on the bond than you do. My love is powerful and I think a second chance can be given."

"Are you fucking insane? I will never forgive him for what he has done to us!"

"Now fuck off, Cal."

That was a little unnecessary but I honestly don't give a shit.

Cal stays quiet for a few seconds before replying,"I've noticed that you really like to use the word fuck."

"Are you fucking serious right now you fucking imbecile?" I exclaim in anger as I stand up with my hands clasped tightly around my black hair.

"Yes, you really do like using that word."

"Shut the fuck up!"

"Come on, the pack is waiting to meet you."

"For the last time, I'm not meeting your pack. I hate you and you hate me. I'm not going to do what you say and there is nothing you can do about it."

He sighs in frustration as he looks over at me with a hard glare on his face,"You either come willing or I'll drag you out of here."

My eyes widen in shock for a moment before I pull it in to a hard glare. Crossing my arms over my chest defiantly, I look straight into his eyes, my bright brown clashing with his dull grey.