Epilogue

Raven

"Mom, Tommy's being a little brat!" my eldest and first-born son, Fabian, yells as he runs into the kitchen.

I sigh as I turn to face him just in time to see my triplet sons Anthony, Tommy and Bentley rush inside as well. They're all holding toy guns in their hands and all have mischievous glints in their eyes.

Oh how they remind me so much of their uncles. I swear the boys are bad influences on my sons. Fabian somehow managed to not be influenced by them but I think that's because he is too much like his father. I'm not sure if it's such a good thing for an eleven year old to be so mature and level headed. Yep, way too much like his father.

"Fabian, don't call Tommy a brat and you boys stop annoying your older brother," I warn all of them as I give them a stern look.

"Sorry, Fabian!" the triplets yell as they all hug him.

"Aw, they're all so cute," Gale coos as I roll my eyes and seat myself at the kitchen island.

Just then, Cal walks in with a smile on his face as he ruffles all his sons' jet black hair before standing by my side. Cal hasn't changed a bit in these twelve years except for getting older and having an amazing beard that covered his entire jaw and upper lip as well as being well groomed.

"Hello, my love," he smiles, kissing my cheek softly,"And how are you doing?"

I give him a look that shows him how stupid that question was before answering,"I'm pregnant with our fifth child, your eldest son is just as level headed and stiff as you and we have rowdy, eight year old triplets annoying our eldest. I'm great, just peachy."

Cal

I roll my eyes at Raven but just end up smiling as I gently take her in my arms while leading her out of the kitchen. She lays her head on my chest and giggles a little as the boys begin to follow us like little ducklings. Fabian, however, looks like a grumpy goose rather than a little duck.

"It's time to see if we're going to have a baby boy or girl. What do you think it will be boys?" I ask turning my head slightly to look at them.

"A girl," Fabian responds blankly.

"A girl! A girl!" the triplets yell as they jump up and down in excitement.

"Yeah, honey. I love you but this next child better be a girl," Raven states, giving me a serious look.

"Aw, come on, honey. Don't you want a little Stuart running around the house?" I suggest, giving her a silly smile.

"I want a child running around but definitely not a Stuart."

We enter the infirmary and Flora is already there getting everything ready for Raven's sonogram. She looks up at us and smiles as she takes Raven's hand and rests her on the bed.

"Hey, Raven. It's good to see you again. Let's see if it's a bouncing baby boy or a giddy gorgeous girl in there," she gushes as she smears the cold gel over Raven's stomach.

Just then, Sam, Thomas and Harry storm in with Julie walking in with her 11 year old daughter, Ella, as well. Also with them is Wendy, Harry's mate.

"Is it a girl?" the troublesome trio baombard, giving Raven and Flora hopeful looks.

"Will you all be patient?" Flora angrily replies before taking out the sonogram wand. She waves it around Raven's stomach for a while before stopping and pointing towards the screen with a soft smile on her lips,"Congratulations, it's a girl!"

Everyone begins screaming and jumping with joy. Even Raven gets over-excited as she jumps out of the bed and into my arms.

"It's a Lily. It's a Lily!"

Everyone goes silent as I stare at her in shock, her words leaving me frozen. She gives me a worried and fearful look as I try to process what she just said to me.

"You want to name our daughter Lily?" I ask, trying to stop my voice from shaking.

She just nods her head slowly, her cognac eyes trained on me as a smile stretches its way onto my lips. I suddenly began to shout in joy as I twirl my beautiful and amazing mate around the room.

"It's a Lily! It's a Lily!" I yell and soon everyone starts yelling along with me.

"Oh, Cal. I love you," Raven giggles as she lays her forehead against my own.

"I love you too, my love," I say.

I lower my head, connecting both our lips together in a loving and passionate kiss. Her lips are soft and I can feel her smile. I smile as well as I disconnect our lips.

"And I'd climb over every mountain and swim across oceans just to be by your side."

- - - - - - - - - -

I hope you enjoyed the ending. By the way, is anyone interested in a book about Cal and Raven's daughter? Please let me know and I might write it.

Also, I republished The Monster's Little Angel. Please check it out.