First Day

Denise, my best friend, knows all my secrets and I know all of hers. The day we met, we instantly "clicked" and we were best friends since.

I heard my phone ring and saw that it was a message from Denise. "OMG are you excited for high school?! I know I am!" I began to wonder how it would be to meet new people and to finally meet cute soccer players, since the ones I know are middle schoolers and most haven't reached puberty. It took me about 20 minutes to choose my outfit for school, plain black T-shirt with skinny jeans along with my white converse. My mother called me down to eat breakfast and I hurried so I can get to school and meet up with Denise. My sister Karla and I buckled our seat belts and rode off to school. I turn on the radio and surprisingly I hear my favorite song Travesuras by Nicky Jam. We begin to sing along until we reached the school, which is about 5 minutes away. Karla tells me to meet her at the car afterschool so we can go home. I nodded my head yes. I texted Denise, "Hey, where are you??? I'm walking alone like an idiot!!"

She replies "I'm in the 3rd building, come quick!" I walked towards the 3rd building and with a sigh of relief, I see Denise from a distance.

"Denise!!" I tell her, "I can't believe we're finally in high school!"

She replies "I know right! By the way, who's your first period?" I show her my schedule that came in the mail and she looks up to me, widening her eyes.

"We have first period together!" I was so excited to know my first day is starting off well. We enter first period, Algebra II.

A/N I love Math (In real life. Right now I'm a sophomore taking Pre-Cal)