CHAPTER 17

Tae POV:

The next morning, Jungkook lead me to the pack cells, where the rouge was kept. When he saw me, his eyes lit up. This must be the one that thought I was his mate.

"Tae?" He asked, standing up slowly. I could tell he was trying to show me he wasn't a threat to me. This man really thought I was his mate.

"What do you want?" I asked him. He frowned in control. "Don't you know? You're my mate." He said causing Jungkook to jerk me to him, holding me tight. "MINE!" He snarled. I ran my hand down his cheek, calming him before turning back to the rouge.

"I have my mate. What makes you think your mine? I don't feel your emotions and pull to you, nor do I feel the bond." I said calmly. His face fell at those words.

"But. You have to be". He said, sadly. "Let me ask you, do you smell a scent so strong that you can't help but getting closer to it when you're around me?" I asked. "No..." He said reluctantly. "Does your wolf call out to me?" I asked. He looked down and shook his head. "We aren't mates. I'm sorry, but we aren't." I said a bit softer.

His eyes filled with anger. "No! You are my mate and I will have you!" He screamed and charged at the bars only for his skin to sizzle from the silver.

"Get back, mutt!" Jungkook screamed and pulled me to him again. "No!"

The rouge yelled again. "Go back upstairs, sweetheart. I'll be there in a minute." Jungkook said before releasing me.

Jungkook POV:

When Tae was out of eyesight, I turned back to the rouge. "He's beautiful." He said as stared longing after my mate. smacked the silver bars, making my hand sting. "Hey!" I yelled making him snap his head back to me. "Don't look at him." I said harshly. "He's my mate! I'll look at him all I want to!"

I was sick of him trying to claim what is mine. I'd had enough.

"HE'S NO YOUR MATE!" I screamed at him. I'm sure Tae could feel my fury with this bastard.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned slightly. "I've got this, Alpha. Right now the best thing for you is to be with your mate." He said, trying not to upset me. I nodded slightly and headed upstairs.

When I was close to the top, I heard the cell door open and close, then a loud yelp of pain.

I saw Tae, talking with the cook, Jin. He was so kind to everyone in the pack and they all loved him.

"Oh, hello, Alpha." Jin said with a smile, making me smile back at him. "Hi, Jin Hyung. You're not trying to steal my mate are you?" I asked him. "Well, can you blame me?" She asked and winked at me. I laughed and hugged him. "I hope you've got some food getting ready. I'm starving." I replied and walked over to Tae.

He instantly responded to my touch, calming my wolf from earlier.

"Mine." I whispered into his hair. He turned my face to look at him and pressed a light kiss on my lips. "Yours." He whispered back, making my wolf purr.

I can't begin to understand how I ended up with him as a mate. He's caring to everyone in his pack, protected them without question, and even more amazing mate. I love him more than I thought is possible.

My life had gotten so much better since this beautiful man accepted me. I was happy, no longer staying awake at night filled with my own guilt and anguish. He gave me something I never thought would have.

He must have heard my thoughts because a bright smile came across his face and he hugged me, tight.

"Since the threat has been taken care of, would you like to go out? We can invite Jimin, Yoongi, Jennie and her mate. What was his name again?" I asked him. He giggled lightly before answering. "Jackson." he replied. "Sound like a plan?" I asked him. He smiled before nodding. "Sounds great." He said.

I knew he missed spending time with his friends and now that the rouge after he is locked in the cells, I feel a little better about him going out. I just don't feel comfortable enough to leave him alone yet, because something in me told me this wouldn't be the end of it.

----------------------------------------

See you all in the next chapter.

I hope you all like it.💜
Please vote and comment.
If there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and happy.
Borahae.💜