CHAPTER 27

Tae POV:

It had been a few days since Jungkook and I had had that talk about having a pup. He was so excited to finally be talking about it and agreed with me. He's been jumping my bones every night since. Hell I can't complain though. Making the pup was the fun part.

I made plans with Jimin and Jennie for the first time in weeks, since I've been so busy with Jungkook and the pack. And being the nosey man and woman they are, they bombarded me with questions.

"How is Jungkook?" Jennie asked. "He's doing a lot better. He's helping me train the warriors again and we've been going on runs every night as well." I replied. "What's been new with you? Besides everything else." Jimin asked. I didn't know if I was going to tell them about the baby talk yet. "Nothing really." replied.

When our food was sat in front of us, the smell was overwhelming. I covered my mouth quickly and ran to the bathroom, Jennie, and Jimin not far behind.

"Are you okay, Tae?" Jinnie asked me. took a deep breath before splashing water in my face. "Yeah. I'm fine." I said. "How long have you felt like this?" Jimin asked. "This is the first time." I replied. "Let's get you home, okay?" Jennie said before walking the three of us back to the car.

I started to think for a moment. Why would I suddenly throw up? Two reasons. I was sick, which rarely happens with a wolf, or I was pregnant.

If I tell Jungkook now, he will get his hopes up. If I'm not then he'll be crushed, and I didn't want that. So I decided to head to the store after my nausea faded.

Getting back home, I snuck upstairs to the bathroom.

Two minutes passed and I was pacing anxiously. Only three more. I was startled when I heard a knock on the bathroom door. "You okay, Tae?" It was Jennie. Thank God. I opened the door and quickly pulled her in.

"Whoa!" She yelled. "Shh! Listen, I need to show you something but you can't freak out." I told her. I looked at my watch and saw that it had been five minutes.

"I took a pregnancy test." Jennie started to scream but quickly covered her mouth. "I haven't looked at it yet. I'm afraid to." said before uncovering her mouth. "I'll check it." She said before looking at the test that was on the sink.

I saw her eyes light up and she looked at me. "What does it say?" I asked chewing on my thumbnail. "You're pregnant." She said and hugged me.

My eyes widened in surprise. I couldn't believe it. Jungkook and I were having a pup. "He's going to be so happy!" My wolf howled with happiness.

"How do you think Jungkook will react?" Jinnie asked me. I smiled at her before answering. "We started talking about having a pup already. He's going be happy." I replied. "Then what the hell are you standing here with me for? Go get your mate!" She said before pushing me out of the bathroom.

A werewolf pregnancy goes at a much faster pace than a human pregnancy. A wolf's pregnancy term is around five months, whereas a human term is nine. So to say the least, we didn't exactly have a whole lot of time to prepare.

"Hey baby, are you busy?" I asked Jungkook through our link. "Nope. I'm in my office if you'd like to join me." He replied making me smile.

When I walked in he smiled at me and hugged me. "I have some news," I told him. "What is it?" He asked. I bit my lip and smiled. "I'm pregnant," I told him. His eyes widened in shock. "Are you sure?" He asked wrapping his arms around my waist. "Positive," I said letting out a small giggle. Jungkook instantly brought me in his arms, kissing me hard. "I love you so much." He said. "I love you, too."

----------------------------------------

See you all in the next chapter.

I hope you all like it.💜
Please vote and comment.
If there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and happy.
Borahae.💜