『 Hello 』

Heyo! Vanilla, here.

This is the "Before We Begin" chapter before the "Before We Begin" chapter, so sit tight.

———— ⦻ ————

"AAAAAAAA. VANILLA, WHAT THE HOLY HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"

Relax, my previous (and probably confused) One Another fans.

If you don't know what One Another is (or was), don't worry your pretty little head over this chapter. You can skip this. Move on. Vamoose. Skootch ya tootch.

If you DO know what One Another is (or was), then HARK! I hath thy answers.

I didn't discontinue One Another because I no longer liked fanfic writing or Creepypasta and Marble Hornets. I just kind of got stuck because of my lack of better planning. So, here we are! A new story that's still Creepypasta and Marble Hornets, just 1,000 times better.

I'm sure you read the chapter about me discontinuing One Another on my other account. Wattpad decided to take away my happiness, I realized I wanted to plan better for my stories, and I created another account because (FOR SOME ODD REASON) my other account is broken.

Like, it will constantly say I have 1 notification. No more, no less. And it won't go away even when I refresh my notifications. The red circle with a 1 on it will always be on my app icon (YES, I'M A MOBILE WRITER. I KNOW. THAT EXPLAINS ALL THE TYPOS) even when I've already checked out that notification. It also doesn't notify my when I have new notifications?? But the notification shows up in the Wattpad app?? I have no idea why. I made another account a couple months ago to see if it did it to other accounts and it didn't?? So it's just the amanwith5ovens account??

But I digress.

The glitch thing was probably a blessing in disguise, since starting fresh might help the creative juices. I had a bunch of drafts and unpublished stuff on amanwith5ovens and I guess it was starting to overwhelm me. And, yes, the username is a Markiplier Makes reference. And, yes, the username I have now is an Unus Annus/Crankgameplays reference. I'm so funny.

It's also worth mentioning that I won't be active on amanwith5ovens, so I won't be able to see what y'all are saying on the One Another story. That's why I have another story on this account called "One Another Shit" (I think. I actually don't remember what it's called. I don't feel like checking, so yeah. Let's go with that). You can do shit like ask questions, tell me your opinions, whatever. I also put things like some fun facts and out of context quotes there, so check that out if you want to. It's just a way for me to see what y'all thought of One Another, or whatever.

Okay, I think that's all? Probably. On to the ACTUAL "Before We Begin" chapter!