『 Before We Begin... 』

Heyo! Vanilla, here. Thank you for showing interest in my story!

Before we can actually get into the story, we need to go over a few things. Important things, if you will.

———— ⦻ ————

I.
This is kind of a Creepypasta x Reader with a Marble Hornets AU? I guess that's the best way to explain it? If you aren't familiar with Marble Hornets, I guess it's alright. While it would help with understanding certain things, you don't have to watch all 87 entries and additional totheark videos to know what's going on MOST of the time.

II.
While everything relating to Marble Hornets is mostly going to stay the same, everything else is going to be tweaked a bit to fit the Marble Hornets universe. If something in this story is different from the actual Creepypasta's origin, I did that on purpose. That's not to say I don't like the original story! It's just that it doesn't work with the vision I have in mind.

III.
While I've got almost every chapter mapped out (to an extent), this is by no means a professional story. The upload schedule doesn't exist and there will be LOTS and LOTS of typos. You can point them out to me if you want.

IV.
The reader will be gender neutral! That means they will have they/them pronouns. You can be a male, a female, and everything in between!

V.
I doubt there will be a lot of romance involved, despite this being labeled an "x reader" story. This is more of a reader-immersive story? Like, some of the interactions the reader has with the characters will be deep, but also open-ended so you can interpret it as romantic or not. I know there have been... issues... with romanticizing certain characters, so I don't want to add fuel to the fire.

VI.
None of these characters belong to me! Except for some irrelevant characters that might show up. Read more in the crediting chapter that follows this one!

———— ⦻ ————

I think that might be all. For now. This chapter might get updated later. We'll see.