Meeting Sam

2

2

White sunlight poured into Adira's room when she woke up the next morning. Her white comforts were half falling out her bed.

Adira sat there for a while just blinking away the sleep in her eyes.

For a moment she was almost confused were she was. While and light grey walls, a large black vanity table, and a small, leather, dark grey couch near the two sliding glass windows that lead to the balcony.

There was a black and white horse sketch that hung above her bed.

She wasn't in Iowa for sure. Back there, her room was far more smaller. She had a bunk bed, beneath which was a desk and chair.

The drawers were attached behind the ladders to her bed, which was were she kept most of her clothes and other stuffs.

Apart from that there was enough space for a bookshelf in the room.

Adira now stretched her arms and got out of bed, a little lazily. She had changed into a white nightgown before going to bed, that trailed behind in the floor as she walked.

She opened the window and let out her hands.

She sort of missed the orangey-yellow sunlight back at home where her Uncle was.

Here at Westbrook the sunlight was always a low white glow, and it was mostly always foggy.

She closed her windows and half closed the curtains before checking her phone next to her bed.

She sat down on her unmade bed as she checked for her messages.

Sam| hey

Sam|The Blue Moon pack have agreed to meet

Adira squealed internally with happiness and texted back a smiley face before remembering that she needed to update her Uncle on this.

He till now didn't know about the involvement of the Blue Moon pack in this whole case.

She quickly texted him, knowing that he would call her as soon as he sees her message, freaking out.

She called Sam.

He picked up on the second ring.

"Hey."

"Sam- " Adira stopped short feeling like she sounded groggy from the sleep.

It was just 9 am, but Sam sounded awake enough for a Saturday.

Adira cleared her throat.

"Sam, they really agreed to meet? And when?"

"Yeah they did. Brook called me to tell me myself!" He added cheerfully as if it was something he expected Adira to care about.

She just rolled her eyes and waited for him to continue.