𝐨𝐧𝐞;

third person pov ;

they were quite the inseparable duo. of course referring to the extrovert & introvert of the class. aera & migyung spent most of their time together, rarely ever apart. some would question their relationship but they would simply reply with a "we're just friends". but for "just friends", they seemed extremely close. they were currently sat down outside, enjoying their lunch together, talking about all the chaos in their worlds. aera let out a loud giggle when migyung told her about her morning. & how she woke up late, fell out of bed, ran down the stairs & ended up falling just to realize, she still had an hour left till she had to get ready. "this is why you set an alarm yung!" aera said, scolding migyung for not being as punctual as she was. migyung didn't mind aera scolding her, she always had a motherly touch to her, but migyung personally loved it. aera was her best friend for a reason, even though they were considered polar opposites.

flashback ;

yujun had convinced aera to come to a party which was celebrating their graduation from middle school, going into highschool. yujun wouldn't give up till she finally agreed to go. "it won't be so bad!" yujun told her, as they were walking to the party. "half of these middle schoolers already drink & smoke, & they're so loud!" it was pretty obvious she didn't want to be there but what could she do? she was one to keep her word. "can't back out now!" yujun shouted as he headed inside. they had arrived at the party, & aera was completely right. they were loud, drinking, smoking, & more. aera had found a somewhat quiet place to sit down & relax. "irresponsible..who even lets middle schoolers throw parties! & without adults?" aera was complaining, only wanting to go home. she stayed in her corner, & decided to take a sip of the drink she was given a few minutes before, but gagged after, from the bitter taste. she had gotten up to try & find water, but she couldn't find the kitchen or even a single bottled water, just alcoholic drinks scattered all around. after she gave up her search, she started to explore the house, ending up in a room, but it was quiet for the most part. even the music that was blasting, had now gotten quieter, she could hear small sniffles in the room. she decided to follow the sound, & found a girl sitting alone in the corner, crying.

she approached the girl, & gently tapped her shoulder, before bending down getting on her level. the girl finally looked up to aera, wiping her tears, which ended up smearing her makeup even more. but god was she beautiful, aera thought. aera had helped the girl up, & fixed up her dress, which looked quite hot on her. she was wearing a tight short black dress, which matched with her pretty red lips, & long black hair. she had an hourglass figure, that was to drool for, even with her makeup looking like a disaster, she was still a natural beauty.

reference ;

aera hesitated before asking, "are you okay miss?

aera hesitated before asking, "are you okay miss?..", the woman just looked at her, & shook her head 'no'. aera sighed, "could i ask you for your name, beautiful?", aera giggled, feeling a bit bold. "my name is migyung" she said in a soft voice. "meaning beautiful scenery, it suits you. now why are you crying, hm?" aera always had a way with her words. that's why it was so easy for her to talk to migyung. migyung's face got bright red, before speaking up. "well..i was supposed to meet up with my boyfriend now ex at the party, but when i arrived, i saw him making out with another girl! & broke up with me saying i was to blame cause i didn't want to do 'it'..".