𝐭𝐰𝐨;

migyung pov ;

it was finally the weekend! i slept in, i really needed the extra hours. it was now 11, i got up from my bed, heading to my bathroom, brushing my teeth, then heading into the shower. i took a 30 minute shower, before getting out, going to my room, searching for what to wear. aera had asked me to hangout with her today, i accepted as usual. it was quite hot outside, but still windy. i decided on a pair of black denim shorts, a simple white top, & a plaid button-up shirt.

reference ;

i brushed my hair to perfection, running my hand through it

i brushed my hair to perfection, running my hand through it. i put on a necklace my mother had gifted to me on my birthday, & a watch my father gave to me. i grabbed my purse, before heading out. my parents had already left the house, they were quite the busy people. my father was the ceo of 'lee enterprises co.', which grandpa ran. while my mother, was a fashion designer, so she would have me model a lot of her clothing pieces! not that i minded, cause it was quite fun! but of course, being the daughter of a ceo & designer, there was a lot of expectations on me to be the best i can be. that's why i am student council president, & participate as much as i can in school events. but i was glad, i still had days where i was allowed to be a kid, days like this. now; enough of me rambling, time to go meet up with aera! i exited the house, locking the door, before leaving & meeting up at our usual spot.

aera pov ;

i had received a text from jun early in the morning, asking if i was free today, & i replied with a 'no'. explaining how i already had plans with yung. i was currently trying to pick out an outfit, because it had been awhile, since i went out. i kept hearing my phone ding with notifications, & they were all jun. what was up with him today? he wasn't one to butt-in so much. i sighed, before texting back, agreeing that he could tag-along today. the messages stopped after i agreed, weird. i shook my head before going back to my closet to decide what to wear. "haven't worn a skirt in awhile..." i talked to myself, trying to see what would go best with me. in the end, i decided to go with a skirt, & a sweater that matched, since it was still breezy outside.

reference ;

⬐ reference ;