𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞;

third person pov ;

a week had pasted since the incident; migyung was currently at aera's house studying for an upcoming test. aera's injuries had already healed, but migyung was still having a tough time or was she? aera had taken the responsibility of being yung's care-taker till she heals & yung was taking full advantage of it. since yung's parents were hardly around, yung would be left alone most of the time. not to mention, that her parents were also busy putting the man who attacked their daughter behind bars. as if aera didn't already cause some serious damage towards them.

yung had tried to get up from the bed, & winced a bit dramatically. aera automatically rushed to her side, helping her out. yung had a sly-smirk on her face, but aera didn't notice it. yung was probably loving this a little too much. maybe she enjoyed the fact that she had gotten more time to spend with her friend. or that she could have her friend close to her at all times. during this whole week, yung had been clinging onto aera, barely letting her leave to use the bathroom. of course, aera didn't mind, she enjoyed being by yung's side, & also liked taking care of her.

aera helped yung get off the bed, immediately wrapping her arm around her waist. "can we go make a snack together?" yung asked, who was aera to say no. aera had helped yung get downstairs, going to the kitchen, helping her sit down on the chair. "you're so light...i'ma make you such a good meal, you won't be able to refuse!" aera said, "hmm, alright then, i wait!" yung giggled. aera went on making something for yung to eat. while yung had whipped out her phone, taking a picture of aera cooking.

reference ;

she had posted the picture to her instagram feed with the caption, 'when she's already a whole snack'

she had posted the picture to her instagram feed with the caption, 'when she's already a whole snack'. making sure to tag yujun, because she felt the need to. maybe it was an act of jealousy & yung didn't realize it. giggling to herself, as she watched aera cook for her, almost memorized by her every single movement. she shook her head when she realized she was staring. 'no! you're a girl, & she's a girl, it would never workout!' is what she would tell herself whenever she thought of them being something more.

yung was also, an over-thinker. she would think of every possible scenario & how everything could go wrong with just one single movement. the last thing she would ever want to do is ruin her friendship with aera. she was precious to yung, & she would never want to hurt her. even if it meant keeping these feelings bottled up, she would. she smiled to herself, but letting out an sigh. she was quite frustrated with herself to say the least. but in the end, yung pushed her thoughts to the side & focused on aera.