|03| The football game and hot guys

"Jungkook, we shouldn't have come here. I know you're not very happy."  Jimin says, looking subtly at the brown-haired boy.

      "It's okay Jimin hyung. I know you really wanted to see Yoongi hyung playing."  the brown-haired boy responds, smiling weakly.

    Even though he didn't want to admit it, Jimin has actually come especially for Yoongi at the football game. It's not like he's a big fan of this game, but he wanted to see the black-haired boy.

     "I have to admit, the new boy isn't bad either." the older boy takes another word, and Jungkook chuckles slowly.

      "In what sense is it not bad?" jokes the youngest, and the blond rolls his eyes.

    "What a pervert rabbit you are." Jimin whispers. "Anyway, have you talked to him again?"

     "Not exactly. I tried yesterday when you were talking to Yoongi, but I think I just pissed him off harder." Jungkook says, shrugging.

     The brown-haired boy couldn't forget even for a moment the irritated expression on Taehyung's face as he tried to take a headset from Tae's ear. He shouldn't have done that.

     "Why do you say that?" Jimin asks, then looks at the football field.

     "I don't know. It's just a... feeling." Jungkook almost whispered the answer, even though he really know he made a mistake.

     The audience began to stand up and shout; probably another ball was enrolled.
Okay... the audience being students who didn't feel like taking classes.

    "The twelfth grade C won!" the principal announced through the microphone.

    "Why still here? Go and congratulate your boyfriend."  Jungkook told to the blond-hair boy of next to him, and he is blushing immediately.

    "How many times to i have to tell you that Yoongi is not my boyfriend?" Jimin ask, and the brown-hair boy just nodded.

    "Sure... Your future boyfriend. Anyway, go!"

    "Let's go together!" Jimin suggests, but when he noticed his friend's sad grimace, he immediately cursed himself.

    "I better stay here. I have a wider view." Jungkook reply and smiles briefly at his friend.

    "I'll be back in a few minutes." the blond-haired boy says, then goes to the football field, already full of people.

     Jungkook looks at the piece of land full of students congratulating the winners. In the spotlight were Yoongi, Taehyung and another boy, which Jungkook does not know him.

    He then looked at Taehyung. The brown-haired boy could swear it was the first time he had seen the new boy smiling.

   "His smile is beautiful." Jungkook whispers.

   Jungkook doesn't understand why Taehyung looks so serious like... all the time. He has only known him for a few days, but even so, the boy left a first impression that will not change very soon: it seems that Taehyung likes to be alone. Or maybe is just a misconception the brown-haired boy found. Maybe Taehyung just doesn't like Jungkook. Even if he has no reason.

    "You are a fan of mine too?'' a voice pulls Jungkook out of meditation.

    The boy looks to his left, noticing the third "star" of today's game. He's probably Taehyung and Yoongi's colleague.

  "Yes ... Something like that." the younger boy reply, then he go to his feet, so as not to look uncivilized.

    "I'm Yeonjun." says the boy in front of the brown-haired boy, smiling and holding out his hand.

    "I'm Jungkook." the other boy says in turn, smiling and revealing his bunny teeth. Then he accepts his greeting.

    "You are cute."Yeonjun comments, and Jungkook immediately feels his red face.

    He was never good at accepting compliments.

    "Oh... th... thanks!" the bunny boy responds, and immediately, he swears himself mentally because of the stuttering.

    The red-haired boy named Yeonjun began to giggle, drawing Jungkook's attention.

    "Which class are you, Jungkook?" the red-haired boy asks after.

    "I'm in tenth grade." the brown-haired boy answers, and as soon as he sees Jimin next to him, he breathes relaxed.

    Jungkook doesn't understand why, but for the first time he feels ashamed to talk to someone. He is usually extremely talkative, but at the moment, he feels somewhat insecure.

    "Hi Jungkook!" Yoongi intervenes and then sees his colleague. "Oh, Yeonjun... You know Jungkook?''

   "I met him a few minutes ago. How could you keep such sweetness away from me?" says the red-haired boy, then smiles broadly.

   Yoongi has a serious grimace while Jimin looks at Jungkook, who in his turn laughs awkwardly.

     Jungkook met Taehyung's gaze, who already had his headphones on ears.

    The brown-haired boy smiled weakly, but when Taehyung answered with another smile, he was completely surprised.

     They had not yet broken eye contact, and even though they heard noises around them, they did not seem to be bothered. Probably their friends were talking, but neither of them understands what they were saying.

   Their small "moment" was destroyed by Jimin, who pulled Jungkook by the hand.

    "We have class now. Once again, congratulations guys!" says the short boy, looking especially at Yoongi, and smiling at him.

    "Bye guys! Jungkook, I hope to see you again." Yeonjun reply, and the brown-haired boy just nodded.

    Taehyung passed Jungkook and Jimin before the two of them left.

    The bunny boy doesn't understand why he felt somehow disappointed. He doesn't realize why he wanted to congratulate Taehyung personally. But he didn't want to annoy the other boy again.

    Maybe he'll congratulate him later. But now it is important for him to get to the course. Their English teacher is not exactly happy when someone is late for class. Jungkook really doesn't want a lightning test.

     "So, did you gived to your boyfriend a kiss as a reward?" the brunette boy then asks, laughing.

     "You stupid rabbit. Maybe I can ask you the same question. I saw that you and Yeonjun have a chemistry between you."  the blond-haired boy reply, giggling.

    "Jimin hyung, do not be ridiculous. I spoke to him for the first time today. And you know very well his reputation in this highschool." Jungkook tws, pulling his hair out of his eyes.

    "You know... he is hot." Jimin teases the brown-haired boy, and he rolls his eyes.

    "Hotter than Yoongi?''

     "Yo bitch! No one is hotter than him!" the blond-haired boy says, and then they both start laughing.

_____________

  I haven't written here in a long time.     

  I hope you like it and I'm waiting for your comments❤️❤️

~principal account: DenisaCarla16 ~