|17| Summer rain and a warm hug

I looked at my first chapters from this book at random and gosh, they are all written so wrong I have to rewrite them all:/

   Fluff and a soft chapter today'cuz yeah

____________

     "Taehyung, I'm not a cow. I can't eat all of this!" Jungkook revolts, looking at the food in front of him.

      "You will not eat all of them alone. I'm hungry too and Jimin and Yoongi will be here  in a few minutes as well."  the older one reply then shruggle.

     All of the four boys decided they can celebrate Jungkook's return at home— even if he sat just two days in the hospital— with a dinner at a restaurant.

     And Taehyung insisted to pay for all the dishes.

     "Where are they anyway?" the brown haired-boy asks then takes a sip from his banana-milk.

     "Maybe both of them are stuck in the action." Taehyung jokes with a smirk on his face, and the other one, starts to laugh.

     "I thought you weren't a pervert."

     "I'm not! Maybe I referred at cooking, or maybe writing something. 'Action' doesn't have to means sex." the older one tells straight for, and the younger one feels his cheeks hotter instantly at the word 'sex'.

    "Don't talk something like this! The people can hear." the younger one tells in a tiny voice, and Taehyung smiles at the cute imagine in front of him.

     "Then you have to eat some meat. In this way I will not make you flustered again."

     "Whoa! You didn't made me frustrated!"

     "Yeah, sure, keep lying and maybe I will believe you!" Taehyung jokes again, then wink.

     Jungkook rolls his eyes, and smiles when he sees Yoonmin couple entering in the restaurant.

    "A double date indeed." Jimin says when he arrived at the table, taking after a spot next to Jungkook.

   The youngest tries to cover his blush again.

    "Jimin, shut the fuck up! You can have a date with my ass. " the brown haired-boy jokes, and Taehyung laughs.

    Yoongi looks at his friend with a smile.

    "No thanks, your ass it's not so puffy and tasty like Yoongi's." Jimin reply while both of Jungkook and Taehyung share a amused glance.

     Yoongi has a visible red face, and Jimin scratch his neck, embarrassed.

     "This didn't sound like what I wanted to say." Jimin whispers and Jungkook giggle.

     "Taehyung, you had right. They really made that action!" the brown haired-boy says, then   all of them

      "I thought Jimin it's the bottom."Taehyung jokes at his turn, and the Yoonmin couple sigh in the same time.

    This will be a long day for sure.

***

     "Tell me again, why are we here?" Taehyung asks the brown haired-boy, while looks forward.

    They are in the park right now, even though it's past eight in the evening. There aren't many people around. They came here after dinner, while the Yoonmin couple went at another date.

     "Well, Yoongi and Jimin are at a date again, and I don't want to go home. I will be bored as hell!"

    "Your mother could be worried. Maybe you
should call her." Taehyung suggests and the younger one smiles.