TATTOO

Soojin POV
I couldn't take, I entered my office with memories of her lingering, hurting me, Slicing me inside, I then text Minnie, she sees it and then I just run out of the office going to the elevator that was still there, I still had enough time to comeback and take Shuhua with me to the dinner, but I  couldn't do whatever I had before that, Lucas saw me rushing he and Minnie were the only ones who knew my past, He gives me the keys and I enter my car.

- BE CAREFUL!

He yells and I just rush out of there , the urge to cry was so big, I could feel the whole lump inside my throat, I had to get there...
I finally stopped at my safe place, parked the car and walked up the hill, not minding my clothes I sad on the dirt ground and looked over the city, my tears were now falling, my cheeks were now burning because of it, as if salt was being poured into my open wounds I just want to know why does she resembles her ?

- Mind, talking?
I heard Minnies Voice as she now sats beside me.
- Mind Listening?
- I was always here for you, as you were always here for me...
She says and I sigh.
- She does resemble her, doesn't she ?
I nod listening to her.
- I don't know if that is why I like her...
- I don't know either, but you do look at her differently, even when you don't notice, I see how your gaze is affectionate, how you listen to her carefully and get lots into her eyes... How you protected her, how you want her around.

- Why does it hurt ?

I say crying once again, Minnie hugs me.

- She was your first love,she is gone now, and it was never your fault, you couldn't do anything to save her...

I sigh for the 100th time, Shuhua was not like her in physical or facial ways, she was like her in innocence, beauty, purity. Shuhua doesn't look like she can see the bad in people, she looks like she positive of everyone around her...She wants to be with Shuhua...

3:10Pm

I was extremely late, but I was with Shuhua. We entered the restaurant and they took us to the table, Taeyeon smiled but then it disappeared when she saw me with Shuhua. It was in a part of the restaurant that was very reserved and there were kind of sofa style seats so I sat beside Shuhua.
- So, Taeyeon what is this meeting about?
- I, I wanted to get together to catch up and also water to ask you for a exclusive dress... Thought for that I think we should meet another time, alone.

- Oh, Sorry Taeyeon but Shuhua has to go with me to all my meeting now, she has to be by my side.

- Why is that ??

- She has better memory than I do, She knows other skills that I might need in my new meeting...
Shuhua was quiet barely moved beside me.

- Hmm, I see... Well then let's at least enjoy this Lunch... I already ordered your favorite but we can order something for her.
- She will eat from my plate as well...
The waitress came in and I smiled at Shuhua.

- You gonna love this dish is very delicious.
The waitress leaved the food on the table and I ask for another plate with forks, She comes back as soon as possible and I thank her,I then slice the steak and put on Shuhua's plate well chopped.

- Thank You...
She quietly says and I smile, then I look back at Taeyeon.
- Tell me about your dress..
- Well, I want it to be Unique... I want it to have Sparks all over it, it is for my new song, I have been dreaming with this song for very long and I think is Unique so I want a unique dress to complement!
- Okay, We can meet up on your house , Saturday. Right, Shuhua?
She looked at me finishing to chew her steak and she had a little bit of the juice on her lips, I grabbed a napkin and cleaned her lips , she smiled innocent and them she nods in agreement.

- So it's settled then...
Taeyeon says with a fainting voice. Am I falling in Love with Shuhua for real? I looked at my finger tattoo of a purple heart and sighed, Taeyeon looked at me and sighed as well.
This tattoo is the symbol that I miss her, I appreciate her, that I still love her, but that one day I'll wake up and be happy for her, because I know she doesn't want me sad...I know Taeyeon likes me but she is like a sister to me, I can't give her the love she wants me to give her back...Though I think I am falling for the girl by my side....