Special Us

Soojin drove for about 2 hours,when she finally arrives at the destination, Shuhua was peacefully sleeping, Soojin's smile is very visible and she doesn't even want to hide it anyways.
- Shu...
Carefully Soojin calls for the sleeping beauty on her passenger side. The girl slowly open her eyes and smiles to Soojin.
- Hey...
She says now stretching her body.
- We are here, come. You gonna love the food here.
Shuhua got out of the car and closed the door herself. Soojin walked by her side while they enter the restaurant.
- Oh, Ms Seo!
An old male looked at the girls with a smile.
- My Usual table...
the man looked surprised and made sure to take them right away.
- Here Miss, this is your usual table, would you also like to order from the usual menu?
- Yes...
Shuhua was only looking at Soojin. The man bows leaving them and Soojin looks at Shuhua.
- I need to tell you things...
Soojin says looking at Shuhua.
- Then... I'll listen...
- Well, I need to tell you from the start... If is for you to hate me, then be it... I want you but I can't have you with lies and secrets.

Shuhua got surprised, she gulped and thought that this wasn't how she wanted things to go between them but... Is not wrong to try....

- 3 years ago, before I become who I am today.
I dated a girl called EunB. We were engaged. Madly in love and we were going to Busan. That day she felt like something was wrong but I didn't listen to her, I refused to listen to her; It was our last date before everything changed in our lives. We were near Busan, a truck skipped the red Light...I woke up 2 months later...To know she was gone. Since then I was in pain, I treated people wrong, I didn't fired other girls, they quit... I was terrible, treated them like trash, until you came...Everything was different
I immediately got lost in your eyes, your aura, your smile, your innocence... Everything about you is new, reminds me of how it was to fall in love for the first time. Your actions remind me of her, you remind me of how is to feel home.

- So you like me because I look like her ?
Soojin denies.
- I like you because you make me feel home, you remind me what love is again, the racing heart, sweaty palms, admiration... You Yeh Shuhua made me fall in love again... If you want to hate me after that I understand...

As Soojin finishes her sentence the plates arrive. Shuhua sighs but then she smiles.
- I won't hate you...You loved and still feel like love is worth yet the try... I'll let you court me...Let's see how it goes...
Shuhua then starts eating quietly and So does Soojin, the sunsetting on the outside, a beautiful view to the entire city, it would be crazy not to say that it's a beautiful end of the day to be on a date.

After the dinner they decided to walk on the beach, it was already late and dark but they didn't really care.
- You, You don't hate me for real, right?!
- Why would I?
Shuhua said now they were holding hands with their fingers intertwined.
- I don't know... You are the third person that I tell my Story to...
- Let me Guess, the first was Minnie?
-Well Yeah, she was at the hospital with me..
- I see, it's okay... Well, Let's just see how we go...
Soojin smiled they stopped and took a look at the moon.
- You are quite mysterious though...
- Am I?
Soojin asks more to herself.
- You are a very quiet person..You look cold on the outside but you are a warm person with those you care... I like that.
- Well I like you...
Soojin says getting close to Shuhua and making the younger blush for how near they were, it did not take long for them to be in a deep kiss, Shuhua's arms wrapped around Soojin's neck and Soojin's arms around Shuhua's waist.
- I'll stay by you, let's see if we meant to be together or is just a momentum... I do appreciate ur company and us...
Shuhua said between the kiss and both smiled only to kiss each other again, letting the moonlight bathe their skins and be the only light above them.