Count 2

A few days passed, and Shu woke up from one of his naps, lifting his little head up as a yawn escaped his muzzle

A few days passed, and Shu woke up from one of his naps, lifting his little head up as a yawn escaped his muzzle. The dynamic was in the form of what appeared to be a little pup, stretching out his fluffy paws that brushed gently against the short grass below him.

The rays of sunlight showered gently onto his dark charcoal fur with silver undertones, alerting his drowsy senses. Blinking the sleepiness off his eyes, he slowly changed back into his human form, waiting silently as his bones enlarged to their normal size. Listening to the sound of bones cracking, his eyes lazily watched the fur that was attached to his skin dissolved into nothingness.

With one last yawn and a slight motion in rotation of his head, his legs pushed his body upwards into a sitting position.

As he was seated, he allowed the softest and smallest of yawns to pass his lips once again. Feeling the tingling burns of his adventures that were merely lingering from his limbs, he hummed to himself. He felt the stings of his bone-breaking aftermath in his stretch. Glancing around, his bubblegum eyes softened at the sight of the calming greenery surrounding him.

This little enchanted garden of his, untouched by normal humans, never seemed to fail in pacifying his nerves.

Eyes landed back to his humble cabin, internally groaning at the fact that another dynamic other than himself was currently present inside his peaceful abode, sleeping away from the world's cruelty. Even Donghyun, his supposedly only friend, was never graced with the opportunity to step foot near this isolated paradise of his. While the unconscious dynamic wasn't the main reason he slept out in the woods, he still didn't appreciate that his normally free bed was being occupied at the moment.

Plus, with those injuries, that Alpha wouldn't be up and about anytime soon. He had been waking up on random occasions, but never long enough to properly stay conscious.

Not to be mistaken with concern, he just didn't want his impulsive decision to land having a rotting corpse in his house. At least not yet.

His snout in that Beast form of his managed to catch a whiff of poisoning, so he utilised his undisturbed time to go fetch his hidden patch of growing herbs deep within the forest. Furthermore, he also spared more of his time to hunt, just enough to last without leaving his guest alone for a while; to keep his eye on the intruder now. He had plenty of food and herbs ready in stock, but he didn't want to risk anything since he was going to keep his guest under surveillance twenty-four-seven as soon as the pup has awoken.

Nonetheless, a guest that couldn't even speak English. This also called for another trip to the library today, which he was often looking forward to for any reason he could get. Yet, for some reason, his heart didn't really feel as enthusiastic as he always did. Luckily for Shu, he was grateful that the library was only a short distance away from his home, so he wouldn't leave the pup alone for long. This was also a blessing in disguise since he could finally put Donghyun's unnecessary hovering to use.