the sorting hat

as we where waiting to be sorted dumbeldor gave a speech. when he was finished professor mggonagal said "you will come forth and i will place the sorting hat on your head" then professor  mggonagal picked up the hat and called out the first name on the list "hermione granger" me,harry and ron looked over at her. she started to walk up to the sorting hat very slowly as she mumbeld "oh no.. okay relax" she looked excited but scared at the same time. i turned around to ron as he said "mental that one im telling ya.." i rolled my eyes and smiled i looked back up at hermione and saw he just sit down on the chair. then professor mggonagal placed the sorting hat on her head. i was amazed when i saw it start speaking "ahh right then  hmmm right okay GRIFENDOR" and as soon as the hat had said griffendor the whole grifendor table burst into applause hermione looked so happy as they all greeted her at the table. the next name professor mggonagal called out was draco malfoy. draco got up and walked up to the chair and sat down the hat didn't even touch his head when it shouted "SLYTHERIN" the whole slythenin table also burst  into applause. i heard ron talking to harry behind me saying "there's not a witch or wizard bad who wasn't in slytherin" i turned around and  asked asked ron about my father he was a great man he would never hurt a fly" i said that's when i herd the sorting hat shout "HUFFELPUFF" and thats when ron turned to me and said "well maybe not all are bad but most of them are evil" i laughed because i knew he was talking about draco.i turned around to see who would be called next thats when professor mggonagal called ronald weasley up. rons face looked like he had just seen a ghost. he started to walk towards the chair and sat down. the hat was placed on his head "ha another weasley i know just what to do with you GRIFFENDOR"  cheers came from the table i turned around to harry and saw him smiling next thing mggonagal had called Harrys  name everyone sat up trying to get a good look at him. i wished him luck then he walked up to the chair and sat down then the hat started to talk "hmmm difficult very difficult plenty of courage i see not a bad mind either there's talent oh yes and a thirst to prove yourself but where to put you" as the hat spoke i herd harry whisper under his breath "not slytherin not slytherin" then the hat spoke once again " not slytherin eh? are you sure you could be great you know its all here in your head and slytherin will help you on the way to greatness has no doubt about that oh well if you're sure better be GRIFFENDOR" the whole table let out the loudest cheers yet everyone wanted to shake Harrys hand. they all looked so happy together at the griffendor table. everyone else was called and sorted  i was the only person left everyone was looking at me and then they all realised that i was Y/N wilson. that's when i was called up i sat down my nerves where through the roof mggonagal placed the sorting hat on my head " oh miss wilson very difficult your father in slytherin and your mother in griffendor hmm let me see i think mabye SLITHERIN" my heart sank i herd draco cheer really loud but before i got up the hat said "never mind you would do better in grifendor so GRIFFENDOR"  i was so happy as i walked over to the grifendor table hermione gave me a big hug i was so happy. everyone was talking about how i was technically  put in two houses some people asked if i was aloud in both common rooms.  me,hermione,ron and harry just laughed then the twins told us they would bring us to the common rooms and show us our dorms so we got up and headed off with the twins.

thats the end of part 2