first night

we where walking to the  griffendor common room, i  was looking for a door when the twins stopped at a portrait  of a  lady. harry asked the twins why we had stopped and  thats when the twin closest to the portrait said "Caput Draconis" the portrait of the lady then let us into the common room. me and harry looked at each other we where both amazed. we where brought to our dorm rooms girls and boys where separated when we got to our rooms our bags where already there. i sat down on my bed beside hermione. she looked over at me and said "do you like hogwarts so far? because i love it here" i looked at her and smiled "yeah i love it here". we started to unpack our stuff. it was only when i took out a photo of my parents it hit me, i was going to be away from them for a while and I'm really going to miss them. my eyes started to water but i told myself i wouldn't cry. i finished unpacking and walked out into the common room and i sat down beside fred weasley he looked at me and then quickly looked away. we both sat in silence  for a few seconds, i turned around and saw  george weasley he sat down the opposite side of me and said "hey y/n you hungry?". i wasn't hungry but for some reason i said "yeah i guess". the twins looked at each other  and said at the same time "good we will be having food soon" i smiled and i talked with the twins for about 30 minutes then we where told to go to the great hall to get something to eat. we all walked down and i sat down beside hermione ,ron and harry. all the food looked great, ron stuffed his face with food he even ate my left overs. i wasn't feeling great i had a headache i told hermione i wasn't feeling great and that i was going to go back to our dorm for a bit. i got back to the common room and i walked down to where my dorm was. at this point i was really dizzy  i walked over to my bed and lay down and when i closed my eyes i could see flashing lights i opened my eyes but i wasn't in my dorm i was standing in a forest and i turned aroud and saw what looked like harry holding a lifeless body in his arms but the thing is harry looked much older, i ran over and the boy that harry was holding in his arms looked familiar that's when it hit me it was cedric diggory i had seen him in the great hall when we where being sorted into our houses  the twins had told me about him. i putt my hand on harry's and my hand went straight through his i was freaked out and that's  when i woke up i was panicking i got up and walked out into the common room harry was sitting down  with everyone else he was his normal self. everyone looked up at me "hi y/n you okay" hermione said .i looked at her and said "y-yeah im f-fine" i smiled and sat down "you look like you have just seen a ghost y/n" neville longbottom said. i looked at him and said "n-no im fine im just tired" we all sat there talking for a while then it was time we all went to bed. i was in my bed and everyone was asleep it was almost 3am. i had got no sleep i couldn't stop thinking about what happened earlier, i got up and i thought some fresh air would do me good so i got up and walked outside and i sat down on the ground ,it was raining so i sat up close to the wall so i would not get wet. herd someone behind me so i turned around it was draco malfoy, he sat down beside me "you do know your not supposed to be out here" he said i looked at him and said "your not exactly suppose to be here either are you?" he shook his head "why are you out here anyway?" he said looking at me "i don't know something happened earlier but it doesn't matter now"  he looked down at his feet then looked back up at me "you sure y/n you can tell me" i shook my head "nah its fine honestly " that's when he said that we better go back to our dorms before someone sees us and we get in trouble i agreed and we got up "bye draco see you later" i said "bye y/n sleep well" then we both went back to our dorms and then i fell asleep.

end of part 3 sorry its not great I'm just tired aha x