breakfast

i woke up at 6am i got dressed and did my hair then i walked out into the common room. nobody was awake yet since breakfast wasn't until 7. i sat down on the floor because i always thought it was rather comfy. i sat there for a while when i saw ron walk out into the common room. "hey y/n sleep well?" i stood up from the floor "yeah i slept great thanks" we both sat down on a chair "how did you sleep?" i said quietly. ron looked up and laughed "yeah i slept great except neville snores like a bloody pig" i giggeld . it was nice having people to talk to since i never had any brothers or sisters growing up. ron began telling me how hungry he was when harry and fred walked into the common room george wasn't long behind them. they all sat down and we started to talk and after a bit everyone was awake and we all headed down to the great hall. there was really nice food in hogwarts much better then what my mum or dad  could cook. i saw draco so i waved at him. harry didn't look to happy " you do know y/n you don't have to be nice to draco he is mean and selfish" harry said looking rather annoyed. i didn't know what to say because they where both my friends so i just stayed quiet. hermione changed the subject pretty quickly, "what class do you guys have first" we all had transfiguration. the twins told us all about professor McGonagall and all the other professors "severus snape what a funny name" i said "he sounds evil" said ron, harry agreed "you should not judge him for his name ron" hermione spat. harry laughed because ron looked terrified of hermione. i was listening to george weasley telling us a story about McGonagall when i saw a flicker of light in front of my eyes and out of nowhere i was standing in what looked like a bathroom when i could hear someone sniffeling in one of the stalls. they walked out of the stall and i then realised it was hermione she was wiping tears off her face when a big troll walked in she looked terrified. i wanted to help her but i couldn't because everything i touched my hand went trough it. this was the second time this happened and this time i knew i wasn't dreaming. i was panicking because i didn't want hermione to get hurt. next thing harry and ron ran in and next thing i knew i was sitting back in the great hall it was like i never left everyone was in the same position  as they where and george was still  on the same sentence of his story about McGonagall. i was so confused why dose this keep happening? maybe i was day dreaming or something ? "you ready to go to our first class y/n" hermione asked "yeah im so exited are you?" she almost jumped out of her seat when she said "YESS IM SO EXITED " we all laughed. we finished eating and then we where told we had to get to class soon. hermione was buzzing with excitement but harry looked worried "you alright harry?" i asked "yeah just a bit of nerves that's all" he said smiling "okay im here if you want to talk harry don't forget that" i said smiling at him "thank you y/n" harry said. we all got up and headed to our first class .

end of part 4 sorry its boring ill make it the next part more interesting.