More Friends (Part: 7)

*When we finished with gardening*

"This place is quite big, don't you think, Emberly?" I whisper to 'myself'

{Description: Emberly is my good side of myself, I also have a bad side which her name is Emma. They're not evil or bad, even if Emma is my 'bad side', she is actually a sweetheart}

("It is a big place, but not that big compared to our old place," said 'Emberly' in my head with a tone of selfishness.)

"Aww, come on, don't be like that Emberly" I whispered again.

"Who might you be?" someone asked behind me.

*I turn around and see a guy with a red coat on*

"Hi, my name is Melody. I'm a new member of the guild, it's nice to meet you" I said in a polite way.

"Nice to meet you too Melody, my name is Devin," said the guy in the red coat.

"What a lovely name you have," I said to him with a smile.

"T-thanks," he said while flustered.

"So, what brings you to this part of the guild?" he asked.

"I was with David and Plant in the garden but left them since I wanted to explore the area for myself," I said, ignoring the fact that his aura is a bit evil.

"Oh, you've met David and Plant only?" he asked questionably.

"No, I also met Lukas, Bake, Ritchie, and Brandon," I said back.

"Ahhh, I see but why were you with David, if you don't mind me asking," he saidl politely.

"I'm his new 'roommate'" I said, while his face turned from calm to shocked quickly.

"Really?!" he asked, desperately.

"Yes, is there an issue with me being his roommate?" I asked, concerned.

"I would rather you'd room with me than with him. He takes his jacket and his clothes a lot too" he told me with a worried tone.

"Oh, that. He gave me a warning, but he won't be doing that a lot anymore" I said with a proud smile.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Well, when I met Blake, David had his jacket off, so I gave him his jacket back and he did," I said.

*Devin's face went shocked again from an instinct*

"Wait, so you stopped him from taking his jacket off??" he asked with a bit of enthusiasm in his voice.

"I am trying to," I said.

("Milly~" 'Emberly' said.)

("What?" I asked her.)

("Can I come out? Please?" she asked.)

("Not right now, later" I responded.)

("Fine," she said.)

"Well, I have to go now. It was nice meeting you Devin, see ya" I said while walking away.

"It was nice meeting you too Melody," he said.

"Also, you can call me Mel if you want," I said.

"Ok, I will keep that in mind," he said back.

*At David's and Plant's house*

("Mel~," said 'Emberly'.)

("Coming," I responded back with an angry tone.)

*Emberly came out*

"Finally, out of there," she said in relief.

"But only for a little bit," I said, making it clear she isn't staying long.

"Why?" she asked.

"I think you may know why," I said.