Heartbroken Mothra (Revised)

A difference from the original is that the world is Zootopia esque

A massive figure could be seen flying over the Northern Pacific Ocean. This titan was Mothra, and she was on her way to monster island. Why you might ask? Why to finally admit her feelings to Godzilla that's why!

Mothra could remember the day she had fallen in love with him. They had teamed up with one another to fight off Destroyah. That had been over 5 years ago, since then they had been good friends, she had even helped improve the relationship between Godzilla and Kong after their ancestors ancient war, and even before then her feelings had been growing, and for the last year had been urging her on to confess. So now, after a long year of denying her heart what it so badly desired, she was finally going to admit her feelings and hope for the best.

Mothra found Kong on the beach with Jia and Ilene as they all did some Tai Chi. She took a breath and went over to him.

"Hey Kong!" she said in a joyful tone. "Oh hey Mothra! What's up?" he asked, signing to Jia and Ilene that he'd only be a few minutes before redirecting his attention onto her. "You wouldn't happen to know where Godzilla is would you?" She asked "Yeah I think he's with his Girlfriend Femuto" he answered "oh ok then thanks" she said as she felt her heart break and flew off tears streaming down her face all the way back to infant island. Kong meanwhile just stared, 'Did I fuck up?' he wondered. Then after a few seconds he came to his conclusion, 'No I definitely fucked up. Well I know I'll fly if I try helping. So Operation GXM it is then.' he smiled.

He could only hope things would be ok.

Meanwhile Mothra was face down on her bed sobbing her heart out, and when her brother Battra and the cosmos tried to talk to her she just cried harder. It was only after a few hours that she managed to tell them what was wrong. "G-Godzilla is with Femuto." she said and started crying again even harder than before. 

Time Skip

Godzilla was in a large valley, destroying anything that was in his way. With a fierce kick he sent a rock hurtling over the wall of the valley. He smashed another one into dust with a hammer fist, and then he went to punch the wall of the valley itself. Only for a familiar hand to stop said punch.

"Really, Godzilla?" Kong asked, "You've been throwing this temper tantrum for over 3 Hours now!" he gestured to the entrance to the valley, which had once been completely covered by rock when Godzilla arrived. "I got cheated on Kong! What do you expect me to do?" Godzilla yelled at the Titan in front of him. "Accept that the relationship was Meant to Happen. Not Meant to Be." Kong replied, as if the answer were obvious, all the while crossing his arms.

"What do you mean, 'Meant to Happen'?" he asked, Kong pinched the bridge of his nose. "You and Femuto were meant to happen. You had been on the fence for over a year with your feelings." Kong stated and Godzilla's face began heating up, and not from Atomic Breath. "You liked Femuto yes, but there's another titan that you don't just like." Kong told him slyly. "I hate you." Godzilla growled. 

"That actually brings something else up. Mothra came by a few months ago. She asked if i knew where you were, I told her. Then she just took of faster than I had ever seen a Titan move." Kong explained his last interaction with the Guardian of the Earth. "I haven't heard from her since. I doubt that you've heard from her since then. And if I didn't know any better I'd say she had been crying as she took off." Kong added.

Godzilla just stared at him as if he was stupid. "You didn't go check on her?!" he yelled. "I knew right then and there, that I could yap all I wanted and I'd just end up learning to fly. I'd be trying to put a bandaid on a broken leg." Kong told him. "You're the one who has to do it. I know this is what you both want." Kong said as both he and Godzilla exited the Valley onto the beach. Godzilla let out an annoyed growl, "I hate that you're smart." he muttered, to which Kong rolled his eyes and threw him in the water. "Just go and do what you need to and stop procrastinating." Kong told him.